Are these Fabia Atria wheels?

i'm looking to sell/px my 15 inch wheels (which I can't seem to be able to post an ad in the classifieds) so i can get some of these:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230491058120&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I don't know what the Atria wheels look like in real life so are these them?

Edited by fabia55

after looking at the picture above i'm not so sure now. They don't look as big as the bear, comet, atria wheels or 16" scout wheels.

Probably after some of these then;

1skfa87_4b9faebb64f73.jpg

17" Trinity alloys not sure if there available over here, even though there seen in the sales brochure.

Personally not keen on these large diameter, wide and low profile designs that SUK keep fitting; can't get suitable tyres for the shabby weather we have on the Wolds for a good part of the year.

Wide W rated tyres are rubbish in cold wet or icy weather :S

Regards,

TP

those look nice but probably quite expensive and the ride noticeably much harder than my 195 55 15. I've been in a sport with the 205 45 16 tyres and ride wasn't hard.

I might think about the Comet wheels if I lose my bid on ebay.

Probably after some of these then;

1skfa87_4b9faebb64f73.jpg

17" Trinity alloys not sure if there available over here, even though there seen in the sales brochure.

The Atria and Elba are both very similar although I prefer the older Atria design personally. Whilst 15in was kind of sufficient on the Fabia Mk1, 16in looks too small on the Mk2 because the car is quite tall.

I really like the 17in Trinity wheels but they are on the long list of things Skoda UK have decided we can't have here.

comparing the picture above of the elba wheel and the picture in the ebay advert, they don't look the same size, the pic above look closer to 15 than 16"

Edited by fabia55

comparing the picture above of the elba wheel and the picture in the ebay advert, they don't look the same size, the pic above look closer to 15 than 16"

Been better if the cars were all hatchbacks and the same colour but to compare

teskfa30_4bf0ee5c627c8.jpg

Comet

teskfa30_4be1216991363.jpg

Elba

teskfa30_4bd54eef7bd3b.jpg

Atria

Regards,

TP

Also interesting to note the different brake disc sizes and types; starting at the top:

1.6 TDI CR (90)

1.2 TSI (85)

1.2 TSI (105) DSG

Edited by The Plumber

i'm looking to sell/px my 15 inch wheels (which I can't seem to be able to post an ad in the classifieds)

What weels you selling? Are they standard Skoda fayre? I may have missed the type so thought to ask.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

With that eBay ad, just check PCD first (or indeed whichever wheels you're buying). The seller lists compatibility with the VW Golf. If he means the Mk5/6 then this will mean the PCD is 5x112.

You need 5x100 for the Fabia Mk2.

Steve

With that eBay ad, just check PCD first (or indeed whichever wheels you're buying). The seller lists compatibility with the VW Golf. If he means the Mk5/6 then this will mean the PCD is 5x112.

You need 5x100 for the Fabia Mk2.

Steve

thanks for the advise, i've got some golf wheels now, went for some golf gti wheels