Delivery 14th July.....not !

Snap, I was told delivery about mid /end July.

Mine has also has been put back to early September.

I have been studying the forum ,big waiting times in general- almost rediculous at 16 weeks like mine..

Unless skoda are having VW parts supply issues ( I personally think VW are worried about their very successful sister company).

Oct VRS, TDi 5 DR, Red ith Zenons.

Edited by Honkycrash

when did u guys order?....we ordered a yeti 1st april...and still waiting , supposed to be built this week...dont forget they close from monday for 3 weeks too...so add on delivery its another 7-8 weeks wait in general...which makes it aug/sep :thumbup:

Yup,My one was supposed to be built this week and delivery mid to late July.Dealer informed me it will now be week 38 for build but "May" be brought forward.Ordered 3rd May

CR 170

White

Only extra is Leather option.

Edited by vectra1

16 weeks seems about right across the board for current skoda models.

Not in my experience.

Mine was ordered March 31st, "to be delivered" first week in September; a total of 26 weeks ...if I'm "lucky"!!!

Edited by NikNak

The order times must be dependant on the variant - some vRS' appear tp be c10 weeks, others, particularly Scouts, much much longer. Can we post the model and fuel as well as the dates? eg I've just ordered a CR vRS and been told 12-14 weeks, but don't have a build date yet.

As requested: I ordered a fully optioned (except SATNAV and MDI) Scout 2.0 CR TDI on 7th June. Dealer emailed me on 1st July to advise a build date of Week 30 (last week of July). So, assuming it actually happens, that's 8 weeks from order to build.

Scout 2.0 CR with MFSW, Maxidot, MDI & full sized spare wheel

Ordered - March 31st

Build date - week 31

5 months from order to delivery

This just seems so unfair for you. Why should you order 2 months before me for fundamentally the same car and get a build date a week after me? Is this just a lottery?

This just seems so unfair for you. Why should you order 2 months before me for fundamentally the same car and get a build date a week after me? Is this just a lottery?

This maybe to do with the importing company - perhaps sales demand for Skoda UK is greater the Skoda NZ for the allocation of cars? Just a guess!

Scout 1.8Tsi. Xenons, Curtain Airbags, Maxidot, Heated Seats, Variable Boot, sull sized Spare.

Ordered April 24th and quoted build week 31.

Luckily for me car built week 25. Currently somewhere between Grimsby and the Dealer.

Ordered an Octavia on Friday past, a 1.6 CR DSG hatch with Eleg trim.

Quoted build week 33 = mid August? ( it was on order /committed to build as dealer demo stock)

So expect del early Sept allowing two weeks from factory to UK / NI

Is this about right?

How long to they generally take to ship?

You have no idea how many ranting/threatening to withdraw emails I've sent to my "dealer" about this! Grrrrr