3. Static

4. Matt K123

5. Adman73

6. Silverback (maybe)

7. Stimps (maybe)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How long were you at Underwoods Silverback? Jas used to work there

this is the pub opposite BMW/Mitsubishi etc? Think we should make this one (unless book a holiday away between now and then)

How long were you at Underwoods Silverback? Jas used to work there

this is the pub opposite BMW/Mitsubishi etc? Think we should make this one (unless book a holiday away between now and then)

Hi Zoe, yes it is the pub your saying about. Would be great if you can both make it :) . We were hoping to get more Brisky members from Essex than we have but there's still time yet i'm hoping!!.

1. Stug

2. Blueriver

3. Static

4. Matt K123

5. Adman73

6. Silverback (maybe)

7. Stimps (maybe)

8. Mercurio

9. Zoe

Going to miss it again (can't find a head banging against the wall smilie lol) we now going to the Richard Burns Memorial Rally at Marham

Going to miss it again (can't find a head banging against the wall smilie lol) we now going to the Richard Burns Memorial Rally at Marham

No prob Zoe,hope to see you at the next one :thumbup: and here's the head banging one for you lol :wall:

Anybody fancies a mini convoy from Ipswich i'll be at toys r us at 11.00. Probably won't be online before sunday as my lap top fried itself last week, hope to see a few of you at toys r us ;):)

Six of us turned up this time then five of us went on to Mersea Island after a bite to eat and of course ice cream followed at Mersea. Nice to see a new face and hope to see you again mdmay :thumbup: ,sorry couldn't remember your name :S . I hope your going to post the pics of that awesome modded merc we saw :rofl: .

See you all in September

Found a venue yet Mike :)

Six of us turned up this time then five of us went on to Mersea Island after a bite to eat and of course ice cream followed at Mersea. Nice to see a new face and hope to see you again mdmay :thumbup: ,sorry couldn't remember your name :S . I hope your going to post the pics of that awesome modded merc we saw :rofl: .

See you all in September

Found a venue yet Mike :)

LOL i will have to get them photos posted up as it was so great everyone should have the pleasure of seeing it. Been busy the last couple of days retrofitting my decat pipe and EGR blank on the mondeo.

regards,

Mike