Dorset Skoda meet.

DBP

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I know there are a few of us down here in Dawrset so does anyone fancy having a meet and going for a drive?

Sounds like a good idea with the chance to pick the brains of other owners for possible mods.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Going for a drive" - Start at Portland Bill and drive up the Chesil coast toward Bridport. Nice road. :)

haha, apart from muppets keep crashing on that road!

i live in weymouth so would really be up for it.

that is when my head gasket is replaced :thumbup: !!

Yay, a another Brisky member in Weymouth. I have spotted a a Yellow 51 plate vrs Octy around too (not sure it owner is a member on here though), and sometimes a nice black vrs parked down near to the Harbour Masters office in the evenings.

I'm in Bovington and would love to meet around Weymouth,would be good to get to know some more enthusiasts.

I used to work up at Wool (Winfrith Technology Park [or what ever it is called these days]) for about 6 years.

Shall we do a lulworth cove meet one sunday/late evening? It's somewhat central. Big enough car park.

That works for me.... Good place to meet, but maybe not to stay (iirc parking is rather expensive there!)

Edited by mbames

Used to live in Weymouth, parents still do so down there at least once every 2 weeks as I now live in Bovi so you might see my car around now and then (black magic mk1 octy RO02???)I'll keep an eye out for you,give us a flash if I pass you one day.

haha, apart from muppets keep crashing on that road!

Yay, a another Brisky member in Weymouth. I have spotted a a Yellow 51 plate vrs Octy around too (not sure it owner is a member on here though), and sometimes a nice black vrs parked down near to the Harbour Masters office in the evenings.

I used to work up at Wool (Winfrith Technology Park [or what ever it is called these days]) for about 6 years.

That works for me.... Good place to meet, but maybe not to stay (iirc parking is rather expensive there!)

Used to live in Weymouth, parents still do so down there at least once every 2 weeks as I now live in Bovi so you might see my car around now and then (black magic mk1 octy RO02???)I'll keep an eye out for you,give us a flash if I pass you one day.

When I am in Weymouth I tend to walk (or cycle), unless I am going to the tip on Preston Road, and then I take the car! I am in a silver TDI estate (Y332....)

Bovington - are you armed based then living out there?

When I am in Weymouth I tend to walk (or cycle), unless I am going to the tip on Preston Road, and then I take the car! I am in a silver TDI estate (Y332....)

Bovington - are you armed based then living out there?

Yeah for my sins, but it'close to family as I spent the last 5 years in Germany.

• 3 weeks later...

now my head gasket is all fine i am 100% up for a local meet! i have a 56 plate silver fabia vrs.

would be nice not to drive long distance to a meet! so lets plan one for definate.

• 3 weeks later...

I think we need one! Its meant to be an indian summer all the way through October so we need to make the most of it.

We need this topic to be more visible. Not everyone looks in this section lol.

I think we need one! Its meant to be an indian summer all the way through October so we need to make the most of it.

We need this topic to be more visible. Not everyone looks in this section lol.

• 7 months later...

Hi everyone,

Seeing as this never seemed to get off the ground last year (or I missed it)anyone up for a meet anytime soon? Got a feeling the v dubbers meet up in Bakers Arms pub now and then, maybe a good place for us. Any ideas?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Seeing as this never seemed to get off the ground last year (or I missed it)anyone up for a meet anytime soon? Got a feeling the v dubbers meet up in Bakers Arms pub now and then, maybe a good place for us. Any ideas?

Not Das-Vag is it? because thats where we all use to meet but have currently decided to do a round robin of all the pubs.