Had my fabia since feb finally some pics

Now this is a thank you to a lot of you for help in what is good to do what is not. Big thanks to awesome sarah for the crap she had to go through to get my koni strt kit and rarb though. Also thanks to devonutopia for answering some of my stupid questions! Now hopefully me putting the pics on this has worked!

All these pics have the koni strt kit fitted with 25mm drop

DSCF2597.jpg

DSCF2603.jpg

DSCF2601.jpg

DSCF2600.jpg

DSCF2599.jpg

DSCF2602.jpg

DSCF2598.jpg

Looking great :thumbup: If it was mine the longlife exhaust sticker would be pulled off though :giggle: and may I suggest some chrome style indicator bulbs like Philips Silver Vision, or Osram Diadem (available in Halfords branded as Halfords bulbs) (the latter are more a blue colour than chrome) to get rid of the "fried egg effect" :yes:

Yeah handling is superb it's excatly how i wanted it. Its stiff but not horrible to sit in for a length of time, the only problem is it corners so well i think i need a harness to keep me in the seat!! I think the best thing though is when i brake hard or late the car dose'nt surge foward on the suspension like it used to, i feel completely in control when going round corners best mod ive done for the car koni strt and rarb.

Looks good James :thumbup:

I've got a silver one and have ummed and arrred about getting a splitter, personally I think they look better on a black car BUT got to say you've done a good job and have almost convinced me to go ahead and fit one to mine!

P.S. VW Polo rear aero wiper needed!

Any one know where i can get 1 (polo rear wiper and what do they look like?)

VW dealer, they come in three parts, arm, wiper, cap! Approx £25 all in

There's numerous threads and pics on here. Simple to fit, not so simple to get the old one off though, brute force or a puller is ideal. Cap needs a little modification so it doesn't rub on the glass too!

The stickers going! the exaust i like im affraid what's yours like!!! It cant go any lower if you lived in st austell you would understand!

Understand you got Camborne speed-bumps like us, just had to have rear spring replaced, garage reckoned speed bumps helped. LOL

Hi James

At long last we get to see your ride...

About time too ;)

A few neg remarks about your exhaust I see

but I've got to say that it's an unusual tailpipe.

First time I've seen that design on here anyway.

That makes your car more individual which is hard to do with such limited variety

of modding parts. It certainly looks better than the standard pipe.

I cant stand the OEM design myself. Reminds me of a pigs nose. :rofl:

I kinda thought of going for the oval or dual like a lot of people have but i just looked at this one and thought thats the bugger, its different but not stupid ie 5inch slash back!! Not everyone is going to like it because it is different looking but i like it makes a nice noise job done for me. Only got two things left to do fmic and new turbo (not that my old one is knackerd!) Many thanks again for the replies.

Just seen your figures James.

Very similar to mine.

I hope you don't have to fork out for a new clutch and flywheel like I just have :doh:

Over the last few weeks I've spent close to £900 on my car.

And none of it was fun money either :(