Northwest Meet 1st August

Can a prospective Octy owner come along to see what goes on, view a few cars etc?

Edited by alkip

I've posted the august 1 Si , maybe we can discuss it at the fox then sort out the next 1 for the romper , we can check everybody knows where it is and what to look for , its in the calender for the fox so dont want people going to the wrong place , not got many regulars from the manchester side either .

I've posted the august 1 Si , maybe we can discuss it at the fox then sort out the next 1 for the romper , we can check everybody knows where it is and what to look for , its in the calender for the fox so dont want people going to the wrong place , not got many regulars from the manchester side either .

Okay Pete, We'll have a chat about it.

Can a prospective Octy owner come along to see what goes on, view a few cars etc?

You're more than welcome. It will be at the Stretton Fox Junc 10 M56 Can't miss it. Go round the back onto the gravel area. From 7.30 pm.

You're more than welcome. It will be at the Stretton Fox Junc 10 M56 Can't miss it. Go round the back onto the gravel area. From 7.30 pm.

Cheers Simon, I'll make it if I can and I'll try and fetch the other half with me as I want to get her a Fabia or a Roomster at some stage.