Who's done the highest mileage?

Abominable

Honda make (mainly) VERY dull vehicles but they are stupendously well engineered I have only ever lusted after one-an original NSX but I am told they have never had a failed VTec head and valve train!

• Like 1

That's what i understood when I changed from 4th Honda to a Subaru and on the scooby forum an ex Honda owner reported an engine failure but not the v tec head but that was the only one I heard of and from my own experience never a single problem with a Honda and personally the vtec was the best engine I've ever had .

• 2 weeks later...

The honda diesel cry is the most unreliable car I've every had the misfortune to own !

28 warrenty claims in 24months of ownership including the high pressure diesel pump shearing off the cam shaft !'

Never again !

Oh and it did have 90k on it in that time by the end that is the problems existed for day one !!

But I did 120k in m superb in 36months and 51k in my "new" 5 series BM in 13 months both of which I've had very little trouble (superb) and no trouble (BM)

Oh and have just ordered a black edition auto yeti for the wife and weekend car

Which I can't wait to get and get rid of the shogun we currently have