mpg

there was a recent post about a hybrid turbo fitting and the MPG figures driving to the fitting and driving home after fitting and mapping were good. I will try and find it again.

i got 38MPG in mine on a 350 mile round trip to goodwood. i worked it back with the litres i used versus the miles and it came to 37.8 so my trip is pretty close too

get around 32 on the trip to work if i use the car

On monday this week me and the missus went from Guisborough (Cleveland) to Kilmararnock (Bonny Scotland) in my Octy vRS to have a look at a Fabia vRS to buy for her.

We got 48 mpg going, that was over over a distance of 250 and the fastest we went was 80 on the motorway.

The guy who was selling the fabia vRS said he got 50 mpg out of it on a recent trip with 3 passengers....he looked gutted when we told him what mpg our Octy had just done.

When we got home our mpg had dropped to 47.5 mpg......but thats not bad at all considering we came back an awfull lot faster than we went ;)

Ooooo, and I still have a fair bit of "V" power left :giggle:

Bill.

PS. the fabia was carp :'( .....the search continues :)

On monday this week me and the missus went from Guisborough (Cleveland) to Kilmararnock (Bonny Scotland) in my Octy vRS to have a look at a Fabia vRS to buy for her.

We got 48 mpg going, that was over over a distance of 250 and the fastest we went was 80 on the motorway.

The guy who was selling the fabia vRS said he got 50 mpg out of it on a recent trip with 3 passengers....he looked gutted when we told him what mpg our Octy had just done.

When we got home our mpg had dropped to 47.5 mpg......but thats not bad at all considering we came back an awfull lot faster than we went ;)

Ooooo, and I still have a fair bit of "V" power left :giggle:

Bill.

PS. the fabia was carp :'( .....the search continues :)

Did you have Miss Daisy in the car by any chance? ;)

driving-miss-daisy-by-fujishobo-np-infoseek-codotjp.jpg

48MPG???

Yes 48mpg :thumbup:

About once a fortnight I use the vRS for my 10 mile commute into work and I always get 39 - 40.5mpg and that from a cold start.

Befor the custom remap the best I could ever achieve on the trip to work was 39.6mpg.

Bill.

Must have taken a looooong time to reach 21k :giggle:

Befor anyone else suggests it......no I dont have a tartan rug, trilby or nodding dog on the rear parcel shelf..... thank you :giggle:

Bill.