She's here !

lee67

well.......she's here, the wait is over!.......collected her this morning and spent the rest of the day touring round derbyshire with 5 adults on board...i was amazed on the test drive, today i was blown away, 145 miles with such aplomb, smooth as u like, pulling easily up derbyshire's biggest hills fully laden, and so so effortless'...6th uphill was easy'....the fuel gauge never moved from F'...untill 100 miles was surpassed...range seems to be 560 miles??....Bumps/potholes etc? what bumps...never felt a thing, the steering was spot on, nicely weighted steering....no rattles squeaks......best thing was the constant staring and pointing, i lost count of people saying oh look a yeti, and proceeding to wander over and admire it, whilst my elderly father stood guard and pretended it was his( he is now considering selling his new auto fiesta, and buying a yeti dsg)..we even saw and flashed 3 other yeti's today..non returned the gesture :no: .to me the colour sets off the yeti a treat, and being the latest spec, i have noticed a few changes from our 2 demo's.....the main one being the exhaust..instead of duel outlets...its one big outlet..and i mean BIG'.....im sure there is other slight changes inside too???.....anyways as promised here a few quick pics..enjoy.....COS I KNOW I DID :rofl:

21072010g.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

21072010001y.jpg

21072010003.jpg

brill. well done Lee67. You have made it!! And it exceeds expectation! Even better. Enjoy, enjoy enjoy! I do - even still after 6500 miles and since April this year.

Looks good there Lee. That Focus will be a distant memory in no time......

Interesting that they have changed the exhaust pipes. Mine has the twin pipes at the back. I wonder what else they might have changed on the 2011 model yr 1.2 S........

welcome to the club lee

will you be doing the hartbeat run with your new pride and joy

if you do and all goes to plan we will be able to con pare a Jan 59 with your up to date 10 plate

all the best with your monster

cheers everyone..wakev yes i will be doing the heartbeat run( was mine and tp's idea) :thumbup: ...as for changes'...yes ours is the 2011 model, we noticed no squeaks rattles, so maybe those issues have been addressed?..and i sure there is other sutble little changes compared to the demo's we tried...one things for sure, i cant stop looking at it sat on our drive :p

Well done Lee & Saltmarsh.

I'm on holiday ATM with Kitten and we have not seen 1 SM :(

Looking forward to showing Dorset what they're like :)