Prept vs Players

http://www.prept.co.uk/forums/

Over 500 VAG cars expected and several magazines will be in attendance.

Runs from 7-7:30pm til late and cost is £2 per person (not per car) to get in. Food and drink available at the Kentagon. Please use the main (not paddock) entrance.

I'll be up there with another Octy VRS from Briskoda so if any more Skodas fancy joining us let me know and we'll meet at the Portobello Arms about 7:30 and go in together, they want to keep clubs and groups etc. parked together.

http://www.prept.co.uk/forums/

Over 500 VAG cars expected and several magazines will be in attendance.

Runs from 7-7:30pm til late and cost is £2 per person (not per car) to get in. Food and drink available at the Kentagon. Please use the main (not paddock) entrance.

I'll be up there with another Octy VRS from Briskoda so if any more Skodas fancy joining us let me know and we'll meet at the Portobello Arms about 7:30 and go in together, they want to keep clubs and groups etc. parked together.

il b there but my car is very standard ect remap and 007p recirc valve

And mine! (well remap anyway)

If you want to meet beforehand and go in together we'll be at the Portobello Arms carpark in West Kingsdown for about 7:30.

Sounds good to me mate, will meet you there.

We'll try :thumbup:

Daryl I hope you're not cleaning your car as I can't be ar$ed to do mine and don't want it being shown up!!! :rofl:

awesome meet gt some idea for my octy shame i didnt meet up with u's tho

Saw a few Skodas there but the only one I got to talk to was the owner of the red Fabia VRS from Jabbasport - good on ya for coming down from Peterborough!

There was a white Fabia VRS parked opposite us and a silver Fabia VRS, also a blue Octy and a couple more Mk1 Octy VRS's (red and silver)

Danyboi which one was your car? I thought your car was white?

Saw a few Skodas there but the only one I got to talk to was the owner of the red Fabia VRS from Jabbasport - good on ya for coming down from Peterborough!

There was a white Fabia VRS parked opposite us and a silver Fabia VRS, also a blue Octy and a couple more Mk1 Octy VRS's (red and silver)

Danyboi which one was your car? I thought your car was white?

blue octy 4x4 with amd on the back of it and acecafe stickers in rear windows

Red bits on the alloys? I think I saw that one... parked near the food bit?

Needs dropping 40mm and fit some VRS calipers :thumbup:

You're lucky you got one with a dark interior, most of the 4x4s have that horrible yellow biscuit tin interior :rofl:

You're lucky you got one with a dark interior, most of the 4x4s have that horrible yellow biscuit tin interior :rofl:

You can tell chickens got a new set of springs :)

Nice to Catch up again Guys, see you in september after a bit of :dance: :love: :beer: and :sun: (well, two out of four wouldn't be bad.....oh ok then just the beer)

You can tell chickens got a new set of springs :)

LOL true :giggle: the 4x4 is even higher than a normal Octy though so just looks a bit wrong unless it's been lowered.

Nice to Catch up again Guys, see you in september after a bit of :dance: :love: :beer: and :sun: (well, two out of four wouldn't be bad.....oh ok then just the beer)

Have a good time in France mate, see you in September :thumbup:

And I thought you said you liked the yellow biscuit tin interior!! :giggle:

And I thought you said you liked the yellow biscuit tin interior!! :giggle:

yes need dropping bad getting kw coilover next month 65mm drop and groved and drill disc with porshce calipers its a rolling project gt a good space tho at players

Nice photo, was that from on top of the grandstand?

There were about 3 times this many cars by the end of the evening :thumbup:

I don't think we'll ever get much interest from Brisky members to come to Prept meets as Prept is too much of a tyre-kicking meet (although the Kentagon is open for food and drink)