Free drinks at the White Rabbit!

Hi all, I've downloaded a voucher for the White Rabbit giving free drinks over the summer period. :) I'll take it in to work tomorrow & run a few copies off. They're valid till 31/08/10 so you maybe able to use them at the next meet if we were to have it at the end of the month like this one? I've used these types of voucher for complimentary meals before & they work just fine! Basically the way they work is that you use one per party (in other words, spoon number) This one entitles everyone that's having a main meal to a free drink from the Summer drinks menu. The drinks are as follows:

Bottle of J2 O, pint of Amstel lager, bottle of Bulmers Pear or Apple Cider, Classic Pimm's, Orginal Pimm's or Pim Pom. All you need to do is put a name, address & email on it & hand it over when ordering.

If you fill them in with details that actually exist......... :giggle: they'll email you & ask if you want to become a friend of the pub. If you agree, they then email you offers such as this one now & again. I've found them to be quite handy so far & they haven't bombarded me with junk either!

I'm aiming to be there before 7.30 if anyone wants to delay ordering grub & use the vouchers for free drinks? :thumbup:

Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

Simon

Edited by Beryls Chief Pilot