Is the seat momo front brace worth buying?

Static

Hi i currently have awhitleline rear arb and have had the bushes on front of the car uprated to seat/powerflex ones and was wondering if the seat momo strut brace will really make a lot of difference to the handling.

Is it worth it?

I have no intentions of changing the shocks or springs yet as i need comfort , the car is used daily for my business.

Should i get the strut brace or is it a waste of money?

Gives better feedback in steering and sharpens it up a tad, the consequence of this is that it will not be as forgiving over potholes..

I haven't got uprated bushes or springs yet so the increase in handling with the strut i'd say is hindered by the general wallow of the car :no:.

Its easy enough to put on and take off so if you don't like it you could always sell it off again.. :thumbup:

Am thinking about getting 1 of these too but i have the oem air box, with the strut in place is it still posible to change the filter or does this have to come off everytime I service it

uh.. iirc you can take the air box off which will be easiest way..

Get it. Its 40 quid and as handleing mods go thats dam cheap.

+1

I got mine second hand on here for £20 and paid

a further £25 to have it shot blasted back to bare metal and then powder coated.

Upon fitting it I immediately noticed a sharper feel to my steering. As said earlier it's

a little less forgiving if you misjudge a speed hump or find an unexpected pothole.

For me, (And this has been rubbished by a few peoplle when I've mentioned it before)

the car now "seems" to track straighter and wiggle less under extreme braking.

Cheap, reversible mod.... OP What are you waiting for?? :thumbup:

You can still get to your air filter with it on. I took mine out and replaced with that cone whilst i cleaned my K&N.

I'm sure I read somewhere on here that you have to take it off every time you want to change your OE air filter, if so, is it a bugger to fit and remove?

:dull:

:D

You cant read i guess..lol

Forgive me if I'm missing something here but to change the OE filter you have to undo the 2 screws and lift UP the housing to get at the paper filter so all I was asking was if you could still do this with the strut fitted?