Panoramic Sunroof Urgent info Required

That seems pretty odd, because here in Norway it is still an option on the configuration page.

Same problem in Germany as well, option is removed from online configurator. I suspect that the VAG groupe is bothered by the fact that they sell too few VW`s and Audi`s because of the unexpected huge popularity of the Skoda`s. In countries like Germany that really could be a "thorn in their side". Maybe they prioritise the VW`s for what the sunroofs`concerned? Not sure about you Britts though :smirk: Seems odd bearing in mind your underdeveloped amicable feelings towards all things "jerry" :rofl:

Well the point being, that if it wasnt for volkswagen taking over skoda a few moons ago, i was just wondering where skoda would be now? I know that they were the butts of some amusing jokes at the time, but in all honesty, now that volkswagen have re-moulded them into a force to be reckoned with..against the likes of the vw marque !! Now had someone said that back to when skoda were basically independant, then somehow magically produced the cars back in ( 98 i think) then it could be quite feasable that skoda would have been way above the vw marque to this day. It just goes to show that Skoda is now having the last laugh...especially where sales are concerned.

Not being funny, but if you look at the car companies vw own it shows skoda,seat, volkswagen, audi, lamborghini, bentley....it SHOLULD read seat, volkswagen, skoda, audi, lamborghini, bentley....just a thought.

Well the point being, that if it wasnt for volkswagen taking over skoda a few moons ago, i was just wondering where skoda would be now? I know that they were the butts of some amusing jokes at the time, but in all honesty, now that volkswagen have re-moulded them into a force to be reckoned with..against the likes of the vw marque !! Now had someone said that back to when skoda were basically independant, then somehow magically produced the cars back in ( 98 i think) then it could be quite feasable that skoda would have been way above the vw marque to this day. It just goes to show that Skoda is now having the last laugh...especially where sales are concerned.

Not being funny, but if you look at the car companies vw own it shows skoda,seat, volkswagen, audi, lamborghini, bentley....it SHOLULD read seat, volkswagen, skoda, audi, lamborghini, bentley....just a thought.

Still seems to be an option here Finland.....

I now have the definitive answer from Skoda it has been withdrawn for a period (as yet undetermined) due to demand outstripping supply.

Does not explain why we cant have them but at least it will be back.

SNOB

I now have the definitive answer from Skoda it has been withdrawn for a period (as yet undetermined) due to demand outstripping supply.

Does not explain why we cant have them but at least it will be back.

SNOB

We ordered our estate w/ sunroof (and kessey) last week... Dealer told us to expect approx 6 months delivery ...

He called us again today after a national meeting for all Skoda-salesmen and told us still to expect the car in 6 months... Didn't say anything at all about sunroof being unavailable.

TH

We ordered our estate w/ sunroof (and kessey) last week... Dealer told us to expect approx 6 months delivery ...

He called us again today after a national meeting for all Skoda-salesmen and told us still to expect the car in 6 months... Didn't say anything at all about sunroof being unavailable.

TH

I was also told any orders with it now will be cancelled let me know if this happens to you.

SNOB