Shortend drop links

Alright guys! :thumbup:

On had the furby on the weitecs for some time now and thought it may be about time i sorted the drop links out (im still running Std and the MOT is due in the next couple of months.

People say Mondeo Diesel links are shorter and fit...........

any help please people.

thanks

Yeah, Mk2 or Mk3 - I can't remember. However, I thought the length of the droplinks was only an issue if you lowered the car on standard dampers - aren't the droplink mounts in a different position to where they are on the standard shocks?

my m8s cheepo kit was supplyed with shorter links, and eveyone on here say:

If you are lowering a lot thne need shorter drop links.

If you are only putting a sutible drop on then std ones are fine....... yea im slammed.

Alright guys! :thumbup:

On had the furby on the weitecs for some time now and thought it may be about time i sorted the drop links out (im still running Std and the MOT is due in the next couple of months.

People say Mondeo Diesel links are shorter and fit...........

any help please people.

thanks

Awesome do these, which appear to be what you;re looking for. No idea if it's a "good" price: Clicky

i cant think of the part number right now , and cant check as im off work but im using early mondeo 1's on mine, about £5 each from memory emoticon-0148-yes.gif

Edited by MarkMac

would 30mm lowering springs need shortened drop links? and by using just 30mm lowering springs im assuming that would still be on the original dampers?

not too educated on lowering etc lol

Guest BigJase88

Springs wont need shorter links

Only some coilovers require short links depends on type, kw dont, vmaxx do

For short links go to europerformance and coilovers and select vmaxx shorter links there

Springs wont need shorter links

Only some coilovers require short links depends on type, kw dont, vmaxx do

For short links go to europerformance and coilovers and select vmaxx shorter links there

"Kw dont" i run V2 and mine certainly do, used to rub on shafts all the time but mine is quite low

Edited by chrisw_vrs