Valeting from Oggy

Yunalesca

I had my car valeted by oggy yesterday. I have to say, I was very impressed!

My octavia has the tan interior, which does look rather nice, but is a real dirt magnet. Plus, I bought it about three months ago, and I don't think it had ever been cleaned. Yuk! Also, during these three months, I have been a bit wary of cleaning the seats as it is also the L&K interior, so I have lovely leather and suede. Also I was kinda lazy :giggle:

Paul did a lovely job. The carpet is about ten shdaes lighter, the seats look fantastic - he also kindly kept the waste water from the carpet and windows to show me how much dirt had come out. I think I've seen cleaner swamp water!

He took his time on the car and cleaned everything thoroughly - he even put some proper valeting air freshener so it smells lovely now too!

Also, if anyone is interested, he has a Octavia MkI vRS for sale. I wish I had the money for it! It looks really nice and under the bonnet s smart in silver and blue with a fetching engine guard. Anyone looking for a 1.8T vrs should drop him a line as it's definitely one of the nicer ones I've seen.

Excellent :thumbup:

The quality of the job doesn't surprise me, as from what I've seen of oggy's work he treats every car as well as (if not better than) his own :clap: :clap:

Now your only problem is keeping it looking that good :evil:

I had my car valeted by oggy yesterday. I have to say, I was very impressed!

My octavia has the tan interior, which does look rather nice, but is a real dirt magnet. Plus, I bought it about three months ago, and I don't think it had ever been cleaned. Yuk! Also, during these three months, I have been a bit wary of cleaning the seats as it is also the L&K interior, so I have lovely leather and suede. Also I was kinda lazy :giggle:

Paul did a lovely job. The carpet is about ten shdaes lighter, the seats look fantastic - he also kindly kept the waste water from the carpet and windows to show me how much dirt had come out. I think I've seen cleaner swamp water!

He took his time on the car and cleaned everything thoroughly - he even put some proper valeting air freshener so it smells lovely now too!

Also, if anyone is interested, he has a Octavia MkI vRS for sale. I wish I had the money for it! It looks really nice and under the bonnet s smart in silver and blue with a fetching engine guard. Anyone looking for a 1.8T vrs should drop him a line as it's definitely one of the nicer ones I've seen.

It was nice to meet you both yesterday & thanks for the comments, glad you were happy with the results:thumbup: .

It suprised me how much dirt came out & how the colour had changed before & after.

Excellent :thumbup:

The quality of the job doesn't surprise me, as from what I've seen of oggy's work he treats every car as well as (if not better than) his own :clap: :clap:

Thanks Bryan. I try my hardest as like myself, cars are most owners pride & joy.

Edited by oggy

oggy [or 'oz' as i know him] always makes a fantastic job ,he really prides himself in his work which is nice these days as most folk dont care at all!! his own car is immaculate and the engine bay is unbelievable!! so much attention to detail, a couple of cars he's detailed have made front covers of redline/fast car mag etc so that tells you something ! mine next please sir emoticon-0148-yes.gif