My first Skoda

Tonza

Hello!

About a month i was searching a new car, i didnt want to hurry up with it, so i ended up to testing differend kind of producers like audi, bmw etc..

And the last call was Skoda.. and have to say, i cant be more happy right now! :) Drived with this thing a week now, and im still getting this smile to my face.. already planned to do all kind of modification inside to outside..

And my model is: Octavia -98 SLX 1,8 20V (if i remember this right :D )

Couple of photos. New mirrors and front grill already coming.

mg543311.jpg

mg543511.jpg

mg544211.jpg

Edited by Tonza

• 3 weeks later...

Here again..

Some updates: Changed front grill/mask, tinted and still tinting the back windows, removed octavia text from the back and covered some interior stuffs with carbon fibre wrap ;)

I tried to change mirrors too, but well, adapters s*****.. i was having the "right" adapters for octavia. But no, it wanst working at all.

Some images about those mirrors :S Mirrors pointing to the skies.. cant see anything.

img1167h.jpg

If someone wants to recommend me some new mirrors, now its time to do it. I need electric+heating.

Edited by Tonza

front grill dont look right imo.

To be honest, it looked really strange for the first time..just needed to get used to it. There wasnt nice grills at all for this model. Really hard to find.. i decided to buy this one becouse there just wasnt any other options (black masks). I was thinking to paint that outest list/trim to same colour as a car. And i was thinking, what colour my car is? :S is it Dynamic Blue Metallic? plz someone give me the right colour :)

Edited by Tonza

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Some new pictures :)

I was thinking to paint the front lights and front indicators to black from inside. And remove the current black paint from the indicators.. the paint is in the surface now.

Also changing rear skoda badge to "black&white", and maybe buy some Lamin-x "gunsmoke" to the rearlights :)

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/7729/img7096b0.jpg

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/1474/img71050.jpg

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/1043/img70990.jpg

Some new pictures :)

I was thinking to paint the front lights and front indicators to black from inside. And remove the current black paint from the indicators.. the paint is in the surface now.

Also changing rear skoda badge to "black&white", and maybe buy some Lamin-x "gunsmoke" to the rearlights :)

img70990.jpg

img71050.jpg

img7096b0.jpg

p7100019k.jpg

Edited by Tonza