Trying to post a pic of a Tangerine Yeti - but failing

Luke37

In my Tangerine thread I can't see how to post pics - just links to URLs.

Currently got two pics saved to my desktop. Any help appreciated.

Apologies for the stupidity but tried inserting files etc to no avail.

In my Tangerine thread I can't see how to post pics - just links to URLs.

Currently got two pics saved to my desktop. Any help appreciated.

Apologies for the stupidity but tried inserting files etc to no avail.

I've sent you a PM Luke :yes:

Pics of a Tangerine SM posted on behalf of Luke37 who's trapped at work :'(

Nice pics Luke, thank you.

Edited by Macdemon

It looks exactly like all the Fabia and Roomster pictures we have seen up to now: a half baked copper colour. Very dull IMHO. Kia knows how to do copper!

Now come on Mr Skoda bring the vRS electric blue out for the Yeti!!! You can even get a Tiguan in an electric blue why not the Yeti?!

One man's orange is another man's tangerine.

I was at the Newcastle v Blackpool game on Saturday and Blackpool fans definitely refer to themselves as the Tangerine army, not in a scary army sense of course as a Tangerine army would be quite easy to squash.

Anyway the Yeti colour is neither orange or tangerine.

To confuse matters more I am in Everton fan living in Newcastle. I took my son to the match as he is a Toon fan. The world needs more tangerine/orange as it is very cheery so I hope Blackpool stay up.

Cracking picture.

An Evertonian you say!

Here is one of my all time hero's and an ex Evertonian - Zinedine Kilbane - Absolute gentleman and feet firmly grounded.

60B70EEFC5FA4DC181855A1C626A427F-500.jpg

soccerc - Mr Kilbane : one of the games honest players who always worked until he had nothing left. Even if he had a bad game you knew he had still tried his hardest. You can't ask for more than that as a fan. I would imagine he will be well respected within the game.

I like this idea for car colours based on football teams. Will we get an Argyle fan on wanting a true green army colour?

With regards to my glib answer to Watford yellow: I was at Wembley in 1984, a 14 yr old Evertonian on my own in the Watford section, seated, head to toe in blue. The Watford fans could not have been friendlier even as the match went against them. For that reason alone I may allow a couple of yellow Yeti's off the production line, just a couple though.