12) Chris+Family.

13) dvere & co

14) Makefish

15) chrisw880

16) jamesrbeaumont1987

17) ThePelletWaggler

18) Jim Campbell

19) Chrisw880

I have just been watching the last bit of BBC Points West (the local news programme for Bristol and surrounding area, including Weston-super-Mare). Showed inside & outside of pier. Looks very nice so something to look forward to for 6th November. :yes:

Dave

Yeah, and hopefully by 6th November, the initial rush and half term rush will be over and it should be relatively easy to get in / get on rides etc. Wonder if we will still be able to maintain the Brisky tradition of hogging all the bumper cars :D (If there is even a bumper cars there?)

For the benefit of anyone interested, I went to Weston during the evening on 23rd October and took some photos of the pier in its lit-up state. Looks very striking. I didn't go on it though: I await the 6th November meet-up for that.

The link can be found in a post on the "Photography & Photoshop" section.

Dave

Edited by DaveHarries

hmmmm, not sure we will be heading in the right direction for this pub, but I will look into it for the next one in spring.

OK cool. I will liase with you on that. I may also try and get round to having a trip out there sometime soon and will try to get some photos in(n) - sorry :wonder: - if you wish. I gather that the pub is trading but their website, annoyingly, has been suspended. No idea why though but I would be very surprised if it has ceased to exist as I always find it quite busy when I go there.

Dave

Edited by DaveHarries

I can think of one word for that machine and its sick and a lot of it. :sick: i have no stomach for rides like that anymore. :giggle:

Rides like that have never been favourites of mine so I will give that a miss on 06th November. On another note, my car - as part of its preparation for the forthcoming WSM meetup - gained a small modification to its windscreen today with the addition of a briskoda.net sticker.

briskystick.jpg

Dave

not long now, also depending how quickly we get bored of the pier, which as it is new maybe a bit longer than normal, will depend on how many cyders farms I drag us to. I have a feeling people may want to stay on the pier a little longer this time but we will see what happens. :thumbup:

not long now, also depending how quickly we get bored of the pier, which as it is new maybe a bit longer than normal, will depend on how many cyders farms I drag us to. I have a feeling people may want to stay on the pier a little longer this time but we will see what happens. :thumbup:

just look after me! you left without us last time! lol.... I don't wanna get lost, i want the drives out too! I'm following you tigger ;)

edit: leaving now, see you all tomorow :)

Edited by sharkrider

1) Will & Paige +2

2) devonutopia

3) Sharkrider

4) Gillywibble

5) Big Si

6) NFox

7) DaveHarries

8) niceyellow vrs

9) malcolm

10) Bryand

11) Neo VR