Debadgeing

PaulMoVRS

I am just wondering if any one has debadged there octy vRS, i seen a octavia today without the octavia and vrs badges on the boot, looked good

was just wondering if any of you guys have done this?

I recently de wipered the rear wiper thought it might look good without the bagdes.

Paul

My car is debadged except for the Skoda circular tailgate badge, which I put back on. Previously it had a Porsche RS badge, the type sold by Awesome GTI. This covered the holes nicely but not really my thing so I removed it. Looks great on my daughters tricycle though :giggle:

It was first thing i did

I've removed badges on every car i've had and any window stickers it might have

I have to say the sticky stuff there put on with is a complete bitch to get off and if its red like mine it could do with buffer on boot lid to get rid of marks badges leave behind

Would like to remove centre badge aswell but i think it will be stopping for now with it having holes behind it