-FEELER- Saikou Michi stage 3 OCC

G-slave

only a feeler though, just wondering how many cars still need one of these.

But I can tell you now that the price drops every time we have a multiple of 5 buyers.

Letting the Feeler run till Tuesday the 5th, after that, I'm going solo

so far:

Baz_vRS

countryboyhaha

M450N

Edited by G-slave

Only just noticed this i'll throw my name into the ring, after cleaning my SMIC out couple of weeks back and seeing all the gunk in there need to get one of these keep the internals a bit cleaneremoticon-0148-yes.gif

Exchange rate works out at just over £55. Does this also include the pipe work to fit and the bracket to mount on engine?

Have a look at the OCC installation thread on the Skoda Octavia 1 forum, you'll find all necessary info with regards to parts needed.

(Saikou can supply the optional bracket)

I have asked for an administrator to allow a group buy. In the mean time Saikou have come back to me;

For 4 units, they quote $400, which includes the OCC, the bracket, a pair of screws and shipping.

They advise to ship 4 units at a time, to avoid Customs delays, so that is what I will be asking for.

I have asked how long shipping will take, expecting an answer soon.

so far:

G-slave

Baz_vRS

countryboyhaha

M450N

andy68

VRSerious

So if you want a quality OCC, tested and approved by forum members, you give me your money and as soon as I have 4 buyers, I order 1 batch.

N.B: Please bear in mind I am not responsible for the Exchange rate and that the final price may still go up (or down) after all

Briskoda does not bear any responsibility in this Group Bye, for more details read the pinned Guide: --> http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/47677-non-staff-organised-briskoda-group-buybuy-rulesregulations/

Edited by G-slave

Received an email from Mr Saikou:

Hi!

This confirms that your order was received OK!

Item: Stage 3 type OCC with 3/4" [19mm] welded nipples

Qty: 4

Accessories Added: offset bracket & screws for each

Options: Matte black, Red logo

*If anything is incorrect, please contact us!

*If you had any special requests or configurations, and they are not confirmed in this e-mail, please send us a reminder.

*Shipping messages will be sent to your Paypal e-mail unless you specified otherwise.

Current SMC backlog: Moderate, large order leadtime estimated at 5-7 working days.

We will take care of your order as soon as we can, we appreciate your patience during this busy season!

there was also a PDF attached of the item with dimensions, but I am not sure how to attach it to this thread

• 2 weeks later...

what exchange rate are you referring to? I am using http://www.xe.com/ and that seems to indicate 1 USD = 0.628410 GBP

Only prob is the xe rate is not what you will actually get unless you are trading huge sums of money, its the optimum market rate, and in my experience not attainable, i have a trade account with them, and my rates are never as favourable as the main rate on the website.

Dont underprice the items g-slave, or you will end up paying the extra yourself.

The rate that you will get will be decided by someone like paypal (if thats who you are using) and will never be as good, so if you quote everyone £55 for example, and get money upfront, when you actually see what you paid, it might be £60 per item, and you end up paying the extra for everyone else if that makes sense.

Rates are always against us :'(

• 2 weeks later...

Heads up everybody!

How many OCCs are still needed for the forum? Mr. Saikou and myself have toyed with the idea to create a Skoda custom tank, meaning you would have an unique opportunity to modify your car with a quality made item, but also to go for something a little different!

But for starters we need to work out whether there is still a need for OCCs. So whether it is the standard one or a personalised; it will be made in time for Christmas and will be top quality and with 19mm inlets. Just put your name below and I will keep you posted!