Bluetooth Disappeared

Chaz Croker

Hi All,

I have just had something really bizarre happen, the Bolero in the Yeti has suddenly lost the ability to connect by blue tooth to my phone.

It has been quiet happily pairing automatically with my phone and working like a dream from day one. With the MFD quiet happily displaying my Phone's status, battery level etc.

Today however, nothing.. there is not even a menu option in the MFD for Phones (which has disappeared), and no option I can see that will turn this back on.

My phone will manually pair to the Bolero and the details come up on the head unit, but the MFD still does not display the details or option to display the phone, connect devices etc.

It is really strange, has anyone else come across this?

Regards

Chaz.

(Candy White, 110 4x4 Elegance)

My superb2 does this sometimes, seems to happen after you start the car. If you switch the ignition on then the menu is there, start the car and it vanishes. There is a fix, and it involves replacing part of the ignition barrel, it does not bother me since I never use the MFD menu anyway/

Hi All,

Used the car for the first time today since the problem.

Everything worked normally, the phone menu was back and the Yeti connected to the mobile as usual.

Hope this is was a one off glitch.

mwas123, luckily I have not had problem, hope you manage to get it resolved.

Regards

Chaz