dotz or spiders

32 members have voted

1. 1. dotz or spiders whats are the thoughts

i do so love the spyders :smirk: but... the dotz look wicked and im a big fan of stretched tyres and euro look :yes:

and being i know how the dotz look in the alloy so to speak :giggle: thats gona be my vote

photos just dont show how cool they look B)

to get the full out of them i do think drop it ;) looks amazing when you drive up to it

that being said whoever put the spyders on did a very good job makeing it look ouber cool and shiny :D

Spiders, the Dotz look like something out of Halfords... Spiders ooze class and they suit the car bang-on. Stop trying to be different even if it looks worse, it's a common wheel on the Fabia because it looks so good.

how much would you let the Dotz go for ;) (well spiders are winning :D )

dont say that, he will sell them lol they do look wicked when you see them , and really suit the stretched 205s being they are 8j

he has only had them a week or 2, but the whole furbie is going it seems at the mo