Boost problem?

Shouldnt really get "lag" (boost threshold) on a K03s, besides, the boost wouldnt decrease like that as you're increasing the pressure as you apply throttle. sounds like a faulty valve of sorts.

to the OP - why not speak to the company who mapped your car for you?

Forge 007p recirc dump valve and a new N75 (F) valve, make sure you get the OEM version on the valve which has the F code in the part number, some people have had spiking issues and other things with the J and H valves, mines been remapped and I was advised to use the N75 F as mine was knackered, my god what a difference with the new one!

So them are the 2 things i should try first? and go from there?

Also another question

Its getting very noisey from front end when i lock over a tiny bit(while driving) and just generally noisey?

i have done the Strut mount and anti roll bar link on one side

No probs, could be bushes or CV joint if its a banging on lock. More likely to be a bush, the droplinks can be weak as well, had to do them on the wifes Golf Mk4. Just have a poke about with a pry bar and check for excessive play in the bushes, or if you're not comfortable with that, take it to a decent garage if you know of one and get them to have a look for you.

Guest westallc

you need to do logs with vag com to see whats happening with boost etc

too many people go out and just say buy this vavle buy that valve lol why they might be fine and then you have waisted your money!!!!!!!!!

vagcom has 99% of the answers if used correctly