Merry christmas meet?

kiddy1

Evening all, just testing the water to see how many people and who is up for a meet before christmas? With me being a newbie n'all I haven't had the privelege of meeting anyone off the forum:giggle:

Like i said, just testing the water. Location, time etc. will be decided when we have some interest.

Hope this is a good idea...

Bummer :( , am in Manchester w/end of 5/6th, at a wedding at Grinkle park hotel on 11th (so will not drive sunday), works night out 18th (no driving sunday) so am afrais december is completely out for me sorry folks. :thumbdown: :'(

Kiddy1, Are you still wanting this meet to happen?

December 12th is only 1 month (4 weeks) away, so it's not long now.

Whitby is a great place to have a meet, as we can invite Yorkshire member over (If we want) and we've met there a few times before. However, I don't know if it's a bit too far from Newcastle and we did meet there 1 year ago.

If you can think of a place in the Newcastle area to meet up, I'm sure us Teessiders would be happy to travel up there for a change.

Hi all, sorry haven't been on in a while! Yeah, we can sort out a meet if we can agree on locations. Personally Whitby is a bit too far for me i'm afraid... I'm in Whitley Bay, so that's like 75miles, 150 both ways.

So as for location I'm going to leave that open for debate...

:thumbup:

The location may be more obvious than it seems perhaps?

The Skoda logo is represented by a flying arrow i.e. it comes complete with with wings . . . . . . . . .like an Angel perhaps? More precisely the Angel Of The North.

And the wonderful Gateshead Council has now provided parking facilities there.

Just a thought B)

Hi all, sorry haven't been on in a while! Yeah, we can sort out a meet if we can agree on locations. Personally Whitby is a bit too far for me i'm afraid... I'm in Whitley Bay, so that's like 75miles, 150 both ways.

So as for location I'm going to leave that open for debate...

:thumbup:

Anymore going to this meet ?

Hasn't been any more interest :-/ Have no idea who is interested and who isn't now.... Obviously if we get a few people interested we can try and sort something out! :thumbup:

If this is not happening, then I am tempted to go to the Yorkshire meet on the 10th instead. They are meeting at Cotton which is just off the A64 near York.

However If we want to do our own meet on the 10th, then I'll go to that.

Edited by Jim H