Passat R36 and Superb V6 differences and similarities?

gwundu

I have a Combi V6 - very happy indeed. Apart from tuning differences (I assume) between the R36 and the V6 Skoda, suspension diffs (R36 sports suspension, softer on the Superb unless sports kit ordered), what are the other major differences and similarities? I read on this forum the other day that the Superb V6 has the same larger brakes found on the R36. The DSG box is presumably the same. What else? Just curious

Edited by gwundu

Technically the same car no doubt. The seats are very different though, in my opinion, a lot more comfort in the R36, the seats are perfectly fit and gives great support as you would expect from a fast car. Also lesser noise in the R36 i dont know how to explain properly, but i do think the R36 is a lot more sporty, where the Superb is more "cruise" like. Dunno if i make any sense.

Edit: oh and there's no room in the R36 compared to the Superb! ;-)

Edited by Cown