i smell a big rat

Guest westallc

Guest westallc

only one has a big spec lol the other is k04

forge front mount lol more like a stencil

and 2 places have the same car for sale at the same time something not ringing true with this one

The one on autotrader is the right one folks

The autotrader one is from a dealer and I live 5 minutes around the corner from there, and in one of the pictures it is clearly in the dealerships place.

So the other one is dodgy.

Edited by sc0rpius

I reckon the pistonheads advert is the original owner selling the car before part exchanging the car at a dealer. This advert looks fine to me and details everything that this type of owner would.

The dealer advert on autotrader is the car after it has been part exchanged, and hence why the details are a bit sketchy.

The pictures maybe the same, but thats quiet possible as well, especially if the dealer just lifted them off pistonheads.

What should have happened is the original owner should have deleted/marked as sold the advert on pistonheads.

Guest westallc

I reckon the pistonheads advert is the original owner selling the car before part exchanging the car at a dealer. This advert looks fine to me and details everything that this type of owner would.

The dealer advert on autotrader is the car after it has been part exchanged, and hence why the details are a bit sketchy.

The pictures maybe the same, but thats quiet possible as well, especially if the dealer just lifted them off pistonheads.

What should have happened is the original owner should have deleted/marked as sold the advert on pistonheads.

you what why would the dealer put it has a k04 and 300bhp and not mention the full engine rebuild with 1.9 engine etc etc gt28 turbo and 357bhp a massive difference

so what you say i cant see being true can you ????

Guest westallc

All sorted boys. Rang the number on pistonheads, he confirmed that the car is correct spec on the pistonehads site. His mate put it up for him on Autotrader and aint got the right details.

really so its got the 1.9 engine still smells alittle funny why would your mate ( car dealer) do that ??

ummmmmmmmm maybe give this one a wide bearth lol

All sorted boys. Rang the number on pistonheads, he confirmed that the car is correct spec on the pistonehads site. His mate put it up for him on Autotrader and aint got the right details.

Its all sorted now, no need to panic.

i rung him too.....didnt know much about the engine, or turbo/manifold.....couldnt tell me exactly what make they were....said the turbo was from ebay tho :wonder:

also its not a forge fmic at all but an ebay one......boooooooooooooooooooo

ph one, guy called adam,

said was a gt28rs,

so i said, what a gt2860rs..?

he went, er, dont know...

i asked where it was from, he said ebay....

then asked what make mani it was, he couldnt say

asked what FMIC it was, he said autobahn88 (ebay one)

asked more bout engine, couldnt really give me any info?!?