Long time no see!

Hello!! not been on the site for a while but wanted to share a good finding of a few sets of B piller trims for the mk1 fabia. These kits have been discontinued now so anyone wanting one needs too get purchasing! i was delighted to find some at last!

You cab still get them in the pillar trim kit for an estate like I did emoticon-0100-smile.gif

+1 although 6 mth later and i still havent fitted them emoticon-0112-wondering.gif ...emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

They obviously & eventually realised it was pointless to make to different kits when 1 would do for all models , just means your paying for 2 strips you dont need emoticon-0148-yes.gif

Edited by MarkMac

Ahh i was told by TPS they were discontinued. Anyone remember how much they are? i need another set now too as tried to fit them today and knackard the 1st bloody one! going to pay someone to fit these i think. Any takers?

Out of interest how can you buy at TPS? Their website says trade only no general public.

I work as a tech in a garage so can use tps via our account :) ill order some for the estate then it seems? lol wish i knew this earlier! grrr. still need advice on fitment anyone? anyone in nottingham (ish) want to help me out for a few sheets? (providing you can do em well!)