Roomster Parcel Shelf Gap

eca00opc

• 1 month later...

I do reccomend it.

Mine is the newer one with the plastic clips. In the photo I missaligned it just to show you the gap that can occur. Keep in mind that this is the greatest kind of gap that can occur.

2011-05-16111615.jpg

Edited by stratosg

• 10 years later...

Hello all. I know this is an ancient thread. Unsurprisingly the links no longer work and I would very much like to get one of these extension covers(which wouldn't be necessary if they'd used an iota of commonsense in the parcelshelf design)

Hi ,I got one of those quite some time back. Never did like it, just looked odd, in the end I had the rear windows tinted because I carried alot of expensive gear around.

Mines probably still somewhere in the garage, if I can find it and it's in decent condition you can have it, for postage. 

• Like 1

Thanks very much. The rear windows came tinted but stuff us still visible.  Very poor design. Let me know if you find it please. Thanks again. Stewart 

• Like 1