Briskoda's JKM Dyno Videos 13/11/10.

devonutopia

This is the footage I got of as many of the Briskoda clan as I could. I missed a couple whilst out getting my car warmed up, so sorry for that. :D

I didn't video all power runs so if I was a BHP or two out, don't chastise me. :D

The CR110 Yeti.

The rather "broken and exhausted" ;) Rover 214 16v :D

Seemed like a good turn-out today! I was running the grey Mk4 Ibiza (Gooner_Mike from SeatCupra.Net) and have been eyeing up Fabia VRs's for a while! ;)

Its a bit cheeky, but does anyone have any pics of my platinum grey Mk4 Ibiza on the rollers?

Here is a crappy photo I took on my phone!

IMAG0195.jpg

The "why isn't it 250bhp at least?" Golf mk5 R32. :D

i'm well happy with the meager insignificant 129.6hp that my 1.6 engine is chucking out... but i'm been applying some r32 logic to it here in my carlsberg fueled state... if it was twice as big an engine like a 3.2, it would be 259.2 :giggle: i'll get my coat, and some more beer

great day folks

The "why isn't it 250bhp at least?" Golf mk5 R32. :D

The problem is it's still driving the Haldex clutches and Jim reckons they were pretty hot to the touch. :p

In a similar vein. "Why wasn't the camera level?" :giggle:

In a similar vein. "Why wasn't the camera level?" :giggle:

Dodgy camera operator couldn't be bothered to tweak the tripod legs. ;) Still better than having a wobbly video if I'd held it by hand. Can never keep a steady hand when filming...

Seemed like a good turn-out today! I was running the grey Mk4 Ibiza (Gooner_Mike from SeatCupra.Net) and have been eyeing up Fabia VRs's for a while! ;)

Its a bit cheeky, but does anyone have any pics of my platinum grey Mk4 Ibiza on the rollers?

Here is a crappy photo I took on my phone!

IMAG0195.jpg

I think I do Mike - I'll get them off the phone and loaded up tonight as I need to nip out now :thumbup:

I think I do Mike - I'll get them off the phone and loaded up tonight as I need to nip out now :thumbup:

I'm afraid they're not great as I was running in from a fag break when you were on but I have the full size pics and can zoom/crop folks out if your interested

DSC_0056b.jpg

DSC_0057b.jpg