boot liners

This is what I have just got for my Elegance estate. Fits properly - separate models for normal or raised boot floor. Had one on a Merc for about 9 years and I can recommend it, even if it seems a bit pricey

HERE

Edited by the_brace

This is what I have just got for my Elegance estate. Fits properly - separate models for normal or raised boot floor. Had one on a Merc for about 9 years and I can recommend it, even if it seems a bit pricey

HERE

thanks for that they look really great going to oder one in black which splits so i can drop seats.also with the bumper flap so numpty wont scratch it :thumbup:

heres for one happy mr......no dog hairs

and one happy numpty//////fight004-1.jpg

Ye Gods! Yep, for a high sided one of the dimensions you're looking for, you'd be better off with a Hatchbag one. None of the official Skoda ones will offer that sort of protection. Looks like you'll need it too! Surprised you've not just bought a van instead! :rofl:

thanks for that they look really great going to oder one in black which splits so i can drop seats.also with the bumper flap so numpty wont scratch it :thumbup:

heres for one happy mr......no dog hairs

and one happy numpty//////fight004-1.jpg

BL##DY Hell!!! last time I saw a dog looking like that was in the film 'THE THING'!!!! I suppose if the car ever breaks down you could always get the dog to tow it! we have a neighbour with the biggest great Dane I have ever seen, he is more like a horse than a dog, my 4 year old daughter can literally ride on his back....and he is quite happy!

I have had a Hatchbag in my last three cars. They are just excellent. My muddy wet Flatcoated Retriever makes such a mess.

I also bought her one of these http://www.trovercoats.com/ Now I know you are going to fall about laughing, but before you do. If the dog is wet and muddy, he/she will shake in the car and it does all over your seats, and back windows. If you put the coat on, by the time you get home, the dog will be almost dry. The water wicks away into the coat. AND you won't have water and mud inside your car :-)