Goodbye to My VRS after 2 years

Deanno1dad

Well after 2 trouble free years the 2006 furby VRS may be finding a new owner.

Got a decent deal on a brand new Nissan Juke,missus wanted something a bit bigger and the specs as good as the furby.

Going petrol now ..chosen the 1.6 turbo,188 bhp and 8 sec 0-60...quite a quirky design..like the skoda ,I like to go for a car that many others overlook through badge snobbery etc.

I'll certainly keep my eyes in here and may still show up at any future meets although wont be putting it on the rolling road just yet...still be good to keep in touch with the decent guys i've met so far.

well 9 days left of the VRS

Well after 2 trouble free years the 2006 furby VRS may be finding a new owner.

Got a decent deal on a brand new Nissan Juke,missus wanted something a bit bigger and the specs as good as the furby.

Going petrol now ..chosen the 1.6 turbo,188 bhp and 8 sec 0-60...quite a quirky design..like the skoda ,I like to go for a car that many others overlook through badge snobbery etc.

I'll certainly keep my eyes in here and may still show up at any future meets although wont be putting it on the rolling road just yet...still be good to keep in touch with the decent guys i've met so far.

well 9 days left of the VRS

Good Car but its sooo FUGLY !

.....9 days left of the VRS

Noooooooooooooooooo!

I thought you'd been a bit quiet lately...

Do stay in touch mate, Pm me your phone number and email addy.

I may be off to Bristol in under two weeks.

House sale in final stages... :(

Well I have just remapped my Black December 06 VRS to 182 bhp and I know which car I would rather have. I drives like stink. It's an animal!

Edited by Newera

good for you ..... :wonder:

I can't believe it!

Lovely drive and to think I used to rave about my 306 Rallye.

Even spins its wheels. Got to get the power down. LOL

Edited by Newera

I can't believe it!

Lovely drive and to think I used to rave about my 306 Rallye.

Yeah the fabia feels quick when mapped, but a healthy rallye would beat it just about .

saying that some people on this forum have beat Golf r32's and Audi RS4's :giggle: and the odd scooby

im sick of mine spinning up i got beat by a yaris 1.0 because of the power tut, dont help with broken tc

Edited by scottk18

Yeah the fabia feels quick when mapped, but a healthy rallye would beat it just about .

saying that some people on this forum have beat Golf r32's and Audi RS4's :giggle:

It seems like a bloody rocket. My Rallye won an Autocar shoot out with its new owner but this 182 bhp is bloody powerful and it would be near thing. Still loved that particular car though. It's stage 1 remap with 182 bhp and 326 lb ft

Edited by Newera