Rainsport 2s

Brian69

I'll need to replace my fronts in the near future - the only place that I can find online with them in stock is mytyres - however, they want £110 per corner :o - that's mask and pistols stuff!!

I paid £70 per corner at performance tyres Glasgow all fully fitted it's only a small company 3 premises.

Best bets to keep looking but I wouldn't pay more than £75 for them for £110 I'd want a free bj from his wife

I got my Rainsport 2's from Kwik fit would you believe? They wanted abot £110 per tyre and I told them where to go as I could get them much cheaper than that. They price matched the £70 I found them for online - all they asked for was a print out of the on-line price as proof). So the price went from £110 down to £70 within 2 minutes - job done :D

That £70 was including fitting, balancing and new valve and it only took them a couple of days to get them in.

I paid £70 per corner at performance tyres Glasgow all fully fitted it's only a small company 3 premises.

Best bets to keep looking but I wouldn't pay more than £75 for them for £110 I'd want a free bj from his wife

Did you go to the one in Carmunnock? I'm loath to use them because of previous bad experiences (see page 2 of Tuners and Workshops) - find the guys up there very arrogant.

Edited by Wee Bri

I got my Rainsport 2's from Kwik fit would you believe? They wanted abot £110 per tyre and I told them where to go as I could get them much cheaper than that. They price matched the £70 I found them for online - all they asked for was a print out of the on-line price as proof). So the price went from £110 down to £70 within 2 minutes - job done :D

That £70 was including fitting, balancing and new valve and it only took them a couple of days to get them in.

Good deal - I paid £160 (online - Kwikfit) for the two Rainsports I have on the rear.

I used them once but prefer going to anniseland even though I live in castlemilk, also for some reason they quoted me £86 per corner anniseland was £70 - if your a repeat customer you should get a small discount each time.

Oh forgot at carmunnock sp last summer they gave me a free ice lolly coz I had no cash on me only card I said add it onto the tyre he said it's cool lol.

I used them once but prefer going to anniseland even though I live in castlemilk, also for some reason they quoted me £86 per corner anniseland was £70 - if your a repeat customer you should get a small discount each time.

Oh forgot at carmunnock sp last summer they gave me a free ice lolly coz I had no cash on me only card I said add it onto the tyre he said it's cool lol.

Cheers Chris - I'll give Anniesland a bash despite Carmunnock just being up the hill - heard the Anniesland site is actually ok.

I got 4 new Rainsport 2s back in late September. They cost me £60 each. I phoned today to get 2 ordered for my sister's 2008 Fabia Mk II and the guy asked me to call back as all the prices have just went up and he needed to calculate his new prices.

J

Ditto exactly the same for me from £110 to £70 and kwik fit were the only people who had any stock, that was 5 months ago though!