Mini Meet Weston Super Mare Sat 19th March 05

Tigger_1979

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oo oo oo as Weston is a beach and it could be sunny all females must wear bikinis :rolleyes:

It'll be bloomin' cold in March though. :D Although with bikini's that does have extra advantages... couple of places to hang your coat? :naughty:

we aren't Chavs

We are MAXSKODA BOYS

:D

hehehe

and we will only perve a little unless someone wants to hire some wimen to stand by are cars when we park up to make us all look important :rolleyes:

no!! i'm not going to wear a bikini. Doubt anyone would want to see me in a bikini!!! (apart from taviaRS!!! lol) so no!!!!

I will be the on in jeans, a wooly jumper and a big coat!!! oh and my stripey scarf!!!

Lorna

tut tut chatting to much online and on the phone how do you fit it all in

or is it because your a women and can multitask

was chatting to my b/f on the phone for hours!!!!

i can multitask!!!!

i also managed to grosse people out earlier by watching a live dissection and eating a cicken and mushroom pie at the same time!!

As it is a beach and peopel were syaign the girls should wear bikinis- i think all the men should wear the hankies on thier heads as thats what men used to wear to the beach!!! TaviaRS has allready had experience and done this before so he has no excuse not to!!!!

Lorna

lol my GF is 17 and I'm sure she wont be the only female there

I'm waiting for the 50 year Gran to come along in her bikini

No perving over a 16 year old isnt a good idea!!! Good job dad isnt here to read all this!! lol. What is the age gap between you and your g/f?

EWWW please no 50 year olds in bikinis!!!

Mrs Nick is 50 too, but nothing would persuade her into a bikini. And she's not quite a Gran yet, thanks Tigger :D

nick-are you going on that meet??

I'm sure some 50 year olds look fab in bikinis ;):thumbup: but others should not be seen in bikinis!!! :ashamed:

lol