Mini Meet Weston Super Mare Sat 19th March 05

Tigger_1979

had????? :confused: I want a had!

don't ask em about lunch-PDTDI is in charge!

Hmm, I thought you'd prefer a present "have" than a past "had" ;) :P

Pub lunch sounds good :thumbup: I'm tomtom'd up now too, so shouldn't get lost. Will most likely be arriving in convoy with Mr roo with his hurting had. :D

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will most likely be arriving in convoy with Mr roo with his hurting had. :D

With jokes like that, you'd be lucky to get there at all. :P

up for anything that involves food, drink and upsetting boy racers, though i draw the line at shooting them. tis tempting at times.......

will be heading south from junction12 of the m5 if anybody wants to start a convoy! :thumbup:

if your aiming for the morning to get to Weston for 11am then If Anyone wants a convoy down the last part of the M5 Easton-in-Gordano Services junction 19 just before 10:15am to leave them at 10:30am

thats the services on the M5 just after the Avonmouth bridge (big 4 lane motorway bridge)

if your aiming for the morning to get to Weston for 11am then If Anyone wants a convoy down the last part of the M5 Easton-in-Gordano Services junction 19 just before 10:15am to leave them at 10:30am

thats the services on the M5 just after the Avonmouth bridge (big 4 lane motorway bridge)

Sounds good. Should be easy enough for me to spot a yellow Furby, even in that 'orrible car park.

Yeh i will be up for that, but if u see a black octy vrs blasting down the outside line give me a flash! :rolleyes:

Sounds good. Should be easy enough for me to spot a yellow Furby, even in that 'orrible car park.

or maybe even two ;)

Got the w/e off at last so count me in, joining M4 at Swindon (J15), reckon SWMBO will be needing the loo by Gordano...

i got to travel up from the lorry magnet bridge on A 30 any one else going that way' date=' well up for pub lunch idea. hopeing to be there for 11 but we will see.

:)[/quote']

A30? which bit? I'm coming up from the A30 near Exeter on the morning, but haven't heard of the lorry magnet one... :confused: You're not referring to the one in Cornwall on the A30 which lorries alwys seem to get wedged under are you? :D

There seem to be a lot of pubs/restaurant in and around WSM so I either suggest someone does a reccy to find a good pub beforehand, or we cruise around aimlessly until something takes fancy. :)

edit: Copied the current list of attendees as it stands, for others to add to if necessary. ;)

1) Tigger 1979

2) Mark

3) Lorna will try for most of the day

4) Pdtdi will try for most of the day

5) Jon - TavRS

6) Mike KLB

7) Jason - devonutopia

8) Fowlerwelsh

9) Roo - morning

10) ScoobyChris (assuming no natural disasters and if his boss lets him )

11) EL RICHY AKA. Richard Robertson.

12) Octaviablack

13) Le Xavier! - tfboy

14) PXH_blackmagic

15) RaceyLace

16) ChrisEllis

yep i am talking about the one in cornwall that lorries continuosly wedge themselves under. lmao

By the way looks as though my dad (who is not a member but owns a Skoda Octavia Elegance 1.9TDI ) will be following us up too!

:woohoo:

According to the latest weather forecast it could be 16 deg C and sunny on Saturday.......knotted hankies and bikinis could be the order of the day :D

Oh and Miss Piggy wont be on here so much for a while, until she has caught up with her course work etc, her link to the outside world has been suspended when it's all done she will be back on

yep i am talking about the one in cornwall that lorries continuosly wedge themselves under. lmao

By the way looks as though my dad (who is not a member but owns a Skoda Octavia Elegance 1.9TDI ) will be following us up too!

:woohoo:

Want to meet up for a lesiurely convoy up the M5 then? :D

How about say Granada Services meet at 10am, leave around 10.10am for a slow 75mph jaunt up the motorway?

:thumbup:

Would be nice to get more people along too. :)

for u lot who dont know where we are meeting - read below.

twas originally a afternoon meet - but now we is doing a morning meet too - yipee! 11am

not sure what time the afternoon posse will arrive...

for all you local Briskodians there will be a meet at Weston - Super Mare on Saturday 19th March

anyone who can get to Weston can pop along

meet Afternoon (ish) Parked up opposite the beach near the lovely sit on Model train on the grass :cool:

also the Penny Machines at the end of the Pier should be enough to interest everyone

If your unsure where the model train station is i'll get a map on here neaer the time

ALL SKODA's Welcolme (and any Austin Allegro owners)

here be the map then so people can get lost

also parking is all along the front and i think its free parking if we are lucky because its off season

Attached Thumbnailsattachment.php?attachmentid=2837&stc=1&thumb=1

for u lot who dont know where we are meeting - read below.

twas originally a afternoon meet - but now we is doing a morning meet too - yipee! 11am

not sure what time the afternoon posse will arrive...

Hi is there anyone coming up in the afternoon, it just seems like we are all meeting at 11 now which is fine with me, but was just wondering

Hi is there anyone coming up in the afternoon, it just seems like we are all meeting at 11 now which is fine with me, but was just wondering

We will be there in the morning and if possible will stay to fend off the chavs until the afternoon :rolleyes: .....going to stay for as long as I can .......should be a laugh :D

Only trouble now.......I have got to clean my car....inside and out :eek:

As we are coming down the M5 we will also try to meet up with tigger if we can.......................

From Tigger

Still looks OK for me, just got to pursuade a 6 year old that the seaside is a good place to go for the day.

Martyn, if I haven't met you before then, I'll bring the oil pressure adaptor along on Sunday.

Still looks OK for me' date=' just got to pursuade a 6 year old that the seaside is a good place to go for the day.

Martyn, if I haven't met you before then, I'll bring the oil pressure adaptor along on Sunday.[/quote']

Jon, can't remember where you're based nowadays. Are you going along the M4? I'm meeting up with roo and Chris by Chieveley services, at about 10:10, 10:15 if that's of interest :)