Garage Recommendations

I had my first service at Progress Skoda in Bedford recently and found them very friendly and helpful. I supplied my own oil to save some cash.

I reported a stiff hand brake lever movement and they said it requires a centre console replacement under warrenty which needed ordering so I will have to go back sometime.

I had my first service at Progress Skoda in Bedford recently and found them very friendly and helpful. I supplied my own oil to save some cash.

I reported a stiff hand brake lever movement and they said it requires a centre console replacement under warrenty which needed ordering so I will have to go back sometime.

I'll see what they can do. It's only a couple of miles from my house so should be convenient.

Any thoughts on Vagtech in MK?

I and my sons use TTS Roadsport on the Woburn Road Industrial Estate in Kempston. Google their name for more information. They replaced my Octavia 1.8T's cambelt, water pump, hydraulic damper and V belt recently, and my wife's Fabia vRS had a 40K service, brake fluid change, and suspension alignment check on their Hunter four-wheel alignment equipment yesterday. Excellent service and very considerably cheaper than local Skoda dealers.

The Fabia will also be going to them for a cambelt change next March.

Indetech would get my vote in Bletchley, few of my old Audi master tech buddies well worth looking into if your thinking of independant.

Yes inde-tech would also get my recommendation as they've managed to get my now tired, and rather creaky, Fab vRS through its last 2 MOT's at a very reasonable cost, and they are so very helpful.

I and my sons use TTS Roadsport on the Woburn Road Industrial Estate in Kempston. Google their name for more information. They replaced my Octavia 1.8T's cambelt, water pump, hydraulic damper and V belt recently, and my wife's Fabia vRS had a 40K service, brake fluid change, and suspension alignment check on their Hunter four-wheel alignment equipment yesterday. Excellent service and very considerably cheaper than local Skoda dealers.

The Fabia will also be going to them for a cambelt change next March.

Well I went there today. Very good setup and it's nice to deal with people who actually know what they're talking about!

Justin said you'd been in and asked if I had been in touch aswell.

Thanks for the tip. :thumbup: