**FEELER THREAD** 206 GTi 180

vRS Dovit

As the title suggests, just testing the water ;)

2003 Blue Peugeot 206 GTi 180

Lowered 40mm, standard alloys done black, factory fit Moretti quad headlights, black rear lights.

Engine wise the car is TOTALLY STANDARD and has never been tinkered with, just serviced etc :thumbup:

Condition of the car in general is very good, odd wee marks but nothing major, car is 7ish years old remember :rofl:

Car has done 43k, hardly even driven so i'm looking to get rid, but ONLY if the right offer etc comes my way ;)

Pics on request as its a bit dark now :rofl:

looking for around £4k ono ;) (try me :rofl:)

Cheers

Edited by vRS Dovit

Best colour and very under rated cars, these have a lot better build than any other hot hatch around this money and still look good. Best of luck with the sale :thumbup:

Pics are best posted than requested though mate ;)

• 1 month later...

REALLY need shot of this car folks, so I'm dropping it stupidly low in price........

Looking for offers around £2800!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone please come and take this off my hands as the neighbours are complaining :rofl: