Part Number Request - Left Key Unit for MFSW

Please can anyone with ETKA or similar get me a part number for the mobile phone version of left hand side 4 button arrangement on the MFSW.

This is known as 'Left Key Unit'.

It's for 2007 Octavia L&K which has factory fitted MFSW, but with the standard audio controls.

Much appreciated :)

Edited by SimonS

That picture looks like the one on the skodeteile.cz site to me - I ended up getting mine from them as the UK Stealler price way about 3 times their price, even after adding shipping and international payment was added.

Email them for more info - there english is very good in emails!

Oh, you need to get some coding changes done with VCDS/Vagcom as it's not just plug and play.

Edited by No Waiting

That picture looks like the one on the skodeteile.cz site to me - I ended up getting mine from them as the UK Stealler price way about 3 times their price, even after adding shipping and international payment was added.

Email them for more info - there english is very good in emails!

Oh, you need to get some coding changes done with VCDS/Vagcom as it's not just plug and play.

Thanks.

That's exactly where I found the picture.

Can you remember how much you paid in total?

Cheers, Simon

Button module cost GBP £77.41, plus £20 for international money transfer, while dealer wanted in excess of £300.00!!!!!!

You gotta be kidding - dealer wanted £300 odd. This is just the 4 button module, not the whole MFSW?

I've been in contact with skodeteile.cz and Ales Prochazka responded, who quoted €65.18 (inc shipping).

He agreed to accept PayPal for a 5% surcharge, which is much cheaper and easier than bank transfer.

I got mine before Skoda UK where fitting the BT module, so the button set was a special order item! And yes the "normal" button module was no way near the price of the phone version.

Good to know Ales now accepts PayPal, albeit the surcharge, I may well be ordering some more bits now as he service was first class...

• 3 weeks later...

Update

The part has just arrived this morning and I've got it fitted and working.

Relatively easy to fit, as I just had to release airbag module and pop old unit out and replace with new.

Need to have the MFSW light reset on dash with VAGCOM

This is soooooooooo much easier and quicker to operate the phone with, as you don't need to press and hold the end of the stalk to activate things or go back through menus.

Basically, the Call button acts as a select button and the Hang Up button goes back one menu at a time.

Part no is: 1Z0 959537 A

Dealer price is £93.92 + vat (£112.70)

Got mine from skodeteile.cz - as mentioned earlier in the thread, cost only £55/£56 delivered.

Simon