Ultimate Dubs uk 13th March 2011

ozzy999

We would like to invite you to the 'Ultimate Dubs 2011'.

UDfulladvertForum.jpg

The show will bring together over 250 of the very best Water-cooled VW, Audi, Seat & Skoda Show Cars from the U.K & Europe, together under one roof at the Telford International Indoor Centre (Nr. Birmingham)

The show is supported by Local, National & European advertising, aimed at bringing together the best Show Cars, Clubs & associated companies for the enthusiast to enjoy.

The show now in its 5th year is to be held on Sunday 13th March 2011 to kick off the show season and is ideal for people to see the best show cars & the new show cars which have been built over the winter months and for you to grab those vital parts for your vehicle from the trade stands / autojumble stalls.

The venue is located just off the M54 motorway, slightly to the west of Birmingham making it easily accessible and in the centre of the country. The International Centre is a modern building with all the usual facilities and over 100,000 sq.ft of heated exhibition space with car parks adjacent. There are 2 on-site hotels & 6 hotels within the vicinity of the Centre to keep exhibitors & visitors happy.

The show will feature:-

The Best VW, Audi, Seat & Skoda Show Cars from the UK & Europe (Stock, Modified & Custom)

Top Accessory, Parts, Tuning, Wheel, I.C.E & Styling Companies

Demo Vehicles

The Best European, National & Regional Club Display Vehicles

The Concour’s Showroom Display

Cars For Sale Area

Autojumble Stalls

Plus other attractions

All indoor club stands are now taken but if you would like an Outdoor Club Stand, then you need to book before 1st February 2011.

If you would like any further details on the show, then just pop over to www.ultimate-dubs.co.uk

Advanced Tickets are also now on sale and can be bought via our website above.

We hope that your club will be able to attend and look forward to seeing you at Ultimate Dubs 2011

All the very best for Xmas & the new year

Oz

B)

• 1 month later...

Will you be travelling down on the Sunday or staying over on Saturday?

Travelling down (possibly overnight) on the Saturday once one of my mates gets down from Stornoway. We're hoping to get to Santa Pod on the Saturday too, although I can't remember what's on and Ultimate Dubs is the main thing we're going for.

Always think this one is a bit early in the year too. Is there a reason it's in March?

Never made it down, usually because of the time of year. Despite it being relatively close and there being a pretty decent A-road based route down too :)

Always think this one is a bit early in the year too. Is there a reason it's in March?

Never made it down, usually because of the time of year. Despite it being relatively close and there being a pretty decent A-road based route down too :)

It is early, but that works to my advantage as I'll probably be away at sea for the rest of the show season! Just a shame that my car won't quite be ready for UD :doh:

I'm attending, haven't missed a show yet, it's a fantastic gathering of modified VAG cars. Plus the Saturday night out is great fun! I've showed a couple of my cars there over the last couple of years, last year I had my TT on the TT Owners Club stand and we won, Best Club Stand! I was the lucky sod who had to go up and collect the trophy! :rofl::thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going!! Went in 2009 and it was a really good show. Not got my car on a stand or anything because you have to have them in the arena really early and can't drive them out till really late if I remember rightly.