Fill ups or not filling up

Hi everyone,

After owning my VRS for 2 months and loving every second of it, there seems to be an issue when I tried filling up yesterday :S The petrol (diesel) station pump keeps cutting out, the same way it does when the tank is full. But as my tank was full empty after only a few liters it keeps cutting out! I decided that this petrol station was rubbish so went to another which i managed to fill half the tank before it started doing it again. What, Why, How do I fix this?? With xmas just round the corner and the need to visit family who all seem to be hundreds of miles away from me, this will mean a few fill ups.

Any help would be great

Josh Gosling

I've had this at various times with all the cars i've owned.... Some pump designs are worse than others.

Just pull the pump out slightly till it starts filling up without clicking out every few seconds.

No biggy. :thumbup:

Cheers

Dave.