Skoda Felicia Fun for sale

bassy-alex

HI,

This is a feeler for my Skoda Felicia Fun. I've owned the car for just over 3 years, and have totally loved every minute of it! Its an absolutely brilliant car, but after a recent move and the weather, I'm thinking something a bit more practical might be needed.

I genuinely think that this is one of the best Funs in the UK. The bumpers have no cracks in. Some old man drove into it earlier in the year (no issues - he did it very slowly) and the insurance company replaced the front bumper with the last Fun front bumper in the UK at a cost of £1000 just for the part. The bodywork is very very good - the wheel arches and skirts are al unmarked. Mechanically, is brilliant. It has an MOT until November 2011, and no advisorys from the last test. In November I spent £650 on some maintenance for it (lots of little bits to make it perfect including front suspension top mounts, ball joints etc).

It has a Truckman hardtop that is in great condition too, all the glass is intact, and the keys for the lock are included. The wood on the pickup bed is all good. The fold out rear seats work brilliantly. The interior is very very good - the seats don't have scuffs on the leather boulsters - all of the yellow leather is good.

Mods;

Seat 16" Cupra wheels

Lowered 40(ish)mm

Full stainless exhaust

Grooved front discs

Sony HU

Negatives

It will need new rear tyres soonish

It has a tiny bit of rust just behiund the drivers door (not massively noticeable - a thin line about 2cm long)

Below is the only recent pic I have - I can get some more when its not covered in snow!

Price wise, I would be looking for approx £2500. I know these are very hard to value, but, this is a very very good one.

I'm off work over christmas, so could possibly deliver (this would need negotiating).

post-7324-12929549521066_thumb.jpg

I had those wheels on mine ;)

My heart stopped for a second there I dont mind admitting as I thought it was my old one up for sale, would love to have that back.

Anyone thinking about owning one go for it, they are excellent motors and this one looks a really nice example, best of luck with the sale

Ross

I had those wheels on mine ;)

My heart stopped for a second there I dont mind admitting as I thought it was my old one up for sale, would love to have that back.

Anyone thinking about owning one go for it, they are excellent motors and this one looks a really nice example, best of luck with the sale

Ross

Cheers for the kind words! I really do love the car, but my drive to work is ropey at best, and I really don't want to bend a car I love so much just getting to work!

Best scenario would be to keep it in my garage, and buy something else sensible - but I've just bought a house :-(

I'm in Devon - like i said, i could potentially deliver too...Oh, also, its got approx 83k on the clock, and does a good 370 miles to a tank.Alex

Thanks Alex, it's a little too far for me to travel as I would want a good look around the vehicle prior to saying yea or nae.

It'll sell for sure - just a big pity it's not going to be to me as I've had an itching for one of these for quite a few years.

Good luck with the sale.

Steve

Hmmmm. You've got me thinking Ross. Wouldn't take much arm twisting to get me to buy a good example, as this does seem to be - especially as Alex has said that delivery is a possibiilty. I'll need to see what the tax man demands of my wallet next month before I pursue it any further anyway. In the meantime...............what will be, will be! Steve

Hmmmm. You've got me thinking Ross. Wouldn't take much arm twisting to get me to buy a good example, as this does seem to be - especially as Alex has said that delivery is a possibiilty. I'll need to see what the tax man demands of my wallet next month before I pursue it any further anyway. In the meantime...............what will be, will be! Steve

Once the weather around here improves a bit, I can take some better pics - I appreciate the one I've given isn't great!

Anyway - cheers for the interest, and keep your eye on it... There might not be much interest!

The picture gives a very good representation of the car.

And often how an advert is written is a good indicator of ownership attention to detail.

If I find I have the funds, then I will be in touch, for sure.

I'll now stop replying and let this thread sink down so nobody else sees it!!!

Steve

edit: need to work out why the sentences are joining together without spacing apart - I know it makes it difficult to read.

Edited by Scathel

Right, here are some more pictures. Please excuse how dirty the car is! It was absolutely filthy, and the weather has been really really bad round here recently, so I just gave it a very quick wash so that I could take some pics.

DSC02702.JPG

DSC02700.JPG

DSC02699.JPG

DSC02698.JPG

Any other questions please ask!

Edited by bassy-alex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...