Snow trip

Llanigraham

Fred,

I didn't have any more memory left!!! It was only on the phone, after all. The guy in the Transit was being very thoughtful, and had stopped to let the car in front drive down and then up a hilly bit over a bridge.

It was on the road from Newtown to Churchstoke, A489, between the villages of Kerry and Sarn.

Was surprised how poor the side roads were in Cardiff yesterday, even the more important ones.

Like the film. Contacted "Claims R Us" for crick in neck!!emoticon-0136-giggle.gif A bean bag is a useful support for any camera including a phone. (and for neck) Some have a non slip cover.

Just off subject. There is not much of a ledge to put things in the Yeti. I use a non slip mat on the passengers side top to hold letters or small items.

Was surprised how poor the side roads were in Cardiff yesterday, even the more important ones.

Tell me about it, I work in Canton and visit all parts of the City but we went almost nowhere due to the state of the roads, I live in the Bridgend valleys and our roads are much better.

Mark