Meetings in 2011

masserator

Are there any planned meetings for the norfolk/ east of england contingent of Briskoda in 2011?

Anyone fancy a day out taking in some of the norfolk cost and ending up at a drinking establishment for a 'top up'?

i get my new vRS next week and would like to meet some fellow skoda/vRS minded people :)

Perhaps would be nice to get enough people to go to some shows or trackdays?

As said above ;) . I'm sure there would be some of us from Suffolk who would come along to a meet if you organised one :thumbup: .

We will probably be having a meet in the Ipswich area in the the new year sometime if you fancy coming along to that.

is weekends best for people? a sunday perhaps?

could do the last sunday of each month?

Weekends would be best i reckon, we've usually met before on Sundays and that seems to suite most the best. Just try a date that suites you best and see what interest you get, thats what i did to start off.

Enjoy Monday :)B) i bet you can't wait :thumbup:

Weekends would be best i reckon, we've usually met before on Sundays and that seems to suite most the best. Just try a date that suites you best and see what interest you get, thats what i did to start off.

Enjoy Monday :)B) i bet you can't wait :thumbup:

Nope! lol going on the train friday to pick it up :)

ok how about the 30th Jan (sunday) meet at Yarmouth sea front and then travel down towards ipswich (perhaps if someone knows some good roads they can lead?) and then find a nice pub or sea front for photos?

also are there briskoda car stickers and where can i get one?

ok how about the 30th Jan (sunday) meet at Yarmouth sea front and then travel down towards ipswich (perhaps if someone knows some good roads they can lead?) and then find a nice pub or sea front for photos?

also are there briskoda car stickers and where can i get one?

Sorry i can't make the 30th, i may not even have a car by then. Well apart from SWMBO's Yaris, but hope to make it later in the year.

This is where you will find some Brisky stickers >Click Here<. Good luck with the car and the meet :thumbup:

Don't think I've got anything on that weekend. Would love to comebout for a drive and meet up.

Stug. What's with the car?

Hello Simon, look at this (Car:Octavia 1.8T elegance, Rallye Green Fabia vrs ordered). My Octy is for sale and am moving to a Furby VRS B) .

Wow. You gave into to it then. You'll be the envy of all of us. Be interesting to see if it really does have snakes

For and engine! Lol

Have you got a delivery date yet?

:rofl::rofl: , I will let you open the bonnet for me if you like!

Should start be being built today then 3 or 4 weeks till delivery but not collecting until 1st March on the 11 plate. B)

did you go for the black roof? i didnt and prefer it without :) if anyone has any other dates to suggest may be better to change to get some people to attend

No i went for the green roof, I also thought it looked better without. Look forward to seeing some pics of yours : thumbup: ;) keep me going until i get mine. Hope to see you at a meet soon.

• 2 weeks later...

:rofl:I want to make it along to a meet this time! This time of year is better as less shows and bloody races to go to!

Only trouble is I don't like the vRS getting dirty this time of year if the weather is minging (even though it is a daily driver!)

Edited by Zoe