Part Number Request

KevC

1K0825237AG is the part number for a TDI vrs for the engine guard.No brackets.It just bolts on to the side engine covers and crossmember by aroun a dozen or so torque screws.

As above, would anyone have the part number for Sump Guard and Brackets etc for an Octavia II RS please?

1K0825237AG is the part number for a TDI vrs for the engine guard.No brackets.It just bolts on to the side engine covers and crossmember by aroun a dozen or so torque screws.

Thanks for that bus far as I can see that is for the plastic undertray which comes with the car. I should have made it more clear at the start but what I'm after is the metal sump guard!

What I'm after is the metal sump guard!

Does the vRS have a sump guard, let alone a metal one?

Most versions of the the Scout have a metal sump guard, I think even some of the standard 4x4's only have a strengthened plastic one?

the metal sump guard can be ordered via TPS. not sure of the parts number but ask them to look in EKTA under the 'accessories' tab, it's one of the lists there. if you as them to look for it under a scout's number plate that may make it more obvious for them (look for a number plate of one of the cars for sale on autotrader/ebay.

I bought one from tps a few weeks ago, all of the brackets were still present on my car (scout) so it was an easy job of 5 main bolts and several smaller bolts either side.

The guard is pretty heavy so will be easier with the car in the air rather than just on axle stands.

I also drilled a hole in the guard so that I don't need to remove it for oil changes.

The 'best' bit about the guard is that the sound absorber that sticks onto the top is from a Bentley - posh or what!

the metal sump guard can be ordered via TPS. not sure of the parts number but ask them to look in EKTA under the 'accessories' tab, it's one of the lists there. if you as them to look for it under a scout's number plate that may make it more obvious for them (look for a number plate of one of the cars for sale on autotrader/ebay.

I bought one from tps a few weeks ago, all of the brackets were still present on my car (scout) so it was an easy job of 5 main bolts and several smaller bolts either side.

The guard is pretty heavy so will be easier with the car in the air rather than just on axle stands.

I also drilled a hole in the guard so that I don't need to remove it for oil changes.

The 'best' bit about the guard is that the sound absorber that sticks onto the top is from a Bentley - posh or what!

Excellent, Thanks a lot!