2011 Briskoda Car Photo Game

PastyBoy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it matters.

The year is over, this comp is finished and I think I won. Although Pasty hasn't done a final summary yet.

There is a 2012 one running, some new guy is doing it.

New as in, he's never taken part or done one before, not new-new.

It is a shame that Jayneyyy who has never played this before, probably set the final challenge. :(

I think it would be confusing if we have 2 pic challenge threads running at the same time, so I guess 170 will be the last. I think the first pic game did overrun a bit, but there wasn't many to get to a nice finishing point (200 or was it 250?). I did hope this year we would get up to 200, but I guess with the amount of failed challenges (lasting 7 days), we ran out of time.

Jayneyyy, I hope this doesn't put you off playing, you are more than welcome to join the 2012 game instead.

Edited by Jim H

Morning boys

sorry for the delay

There have only been a couple of additions ponits wise since the last update on page 86 (which is lucky as i appear to have mislaid my super spreadsheet!!)

Hoepfully the final scores for the 2011 Phot game are as follows:

1st - 142 - BossFox

2nd - 95 - Softscoop

3rd - 78 - john999boy

4th - 71 - soujourner_mer

5th - 28 - Jim H

6th - 27 - ROS53Y & Triggerfish

7th - 13 - JohnRS & Iann-

8th - 9 - Can

9th - 7 - Graham VRS

10th - 6 - PastyBoy & Bezzy

11th - 4 - Willcox

12th - 3 - keystone driving & brandon 19 & Republic & xa0sx & Gizmo68 & caenathkath & Recoil & Jayneyyyy

13th - 1 - Captain Scarlet

A big congratulations to BossFox who has created a transport business that is efficient enough that he has time to regularly pop out and take pictures for internet games ;)

Thanks again to all who have taken part and the 2012 edition is up and running here

Should needs be i will track down the spreadsheet update post 1 and host the sheet for those interested.

(although don't hold your breath ;))

A big congratulations to BossFox who has created a transport business that is efficient enough that he has time to regularly pop out and take pictures for internet games ;)

Thanks Pasty.

That did make me chuckle. :giggle:

Not bad considering I didn't come into this until page 46 emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

As I said before, if you'd been in from the start it could have been very close... B)

Think I joined in Feb.

Morning boys

sorry for the delay

There have only been a couple of additions ponits wise since the last update on page 86 (which is lucky as i appear to have mislaid my super spreadsheet!!)

Hoepfully the final scores for the 2011 Phot game are as follows:

1st - 142 - BossFox

2nd - 95 - Softscoop

3rd - 78 - john999boy

4th - 71 - soujourner_mer

5th - 28 - Jim H

6th - 27 - ROS53Y & Triggerfish

7th - 13 - JohnRS & Iann-

8th - 9 - Can

9th - 7 - Graham VRS

10th - 6 - PastyBoy & Bezzy

11th - 4 - Willcox

12th - 3 - keystone driving & brandon 19 & Republic & xa0sx & Gizmo68 & caenathkath & Recoil

13th - 1 - Captain Scarlet

Thanks again to all who have taken part and the 2012 edition is up and running here

Should needs be i will track down the spreadsheet update post 1 and host the sheet for those interested.

(although don't hold your breath ;))

And you still managed to miss Jayneyyyy off!! :giggle:

And you still managed to miss Jayneyyyy off!! :giggle:

lol she was on the draft dunno how i managed not to copy her across!

nothing personal i promise!

To avoid conflicts with the 2012 thread this one shall now be closed.

Thanks again to everyone who played along!