2011 Briskoda Car Photo Game

PastyBoy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Richard has kindly reminded me on another thread that I've forgotten to post a challenge (busy thinking of one - and then totally forgetting about it), I thought I'd better get my mind into gear.

Challenge #143. Your vehicle and a bridal gown. Extra kudos if a bride happens to be in it at the same time!

Exactly. Good excuse to leave a few minutes early and do it on the way home. :D

Challenge #144. Your vehicle and a real Aston Martin Cygnet.

(that funny looking new baby Aston that's really a very overpriced Toyota)

Can't believe we are on challenge 144 already!

Is that a new picture?

Because you should have taken it since the challenge was set. :)

And it needs to have your car in it. :thumbup:

Otherwise people can drive around with a vid running like my roadhawk and just take a still from the library. (or google it)

Good old Captain Scarlet might not be understanding the rules but is definitely eager. :thumbup:

I think I agree with him about how difficult it'll be to find one as there only appears to be an original V8 version one for sale in Wetherby - that's obviously not quite a Toyota though is it!

And it's got to be a vehicle I'm driving and own?

Because the challenge says the two other cars have got be different by one digit. No mention of the car you are driving...

Sorry, you miss my point.

Challenge 146 - Your car and 2 other cars who's number plates are only one letter or number different.

It suggests the the number plate on my car is irrelevent. It's just the other two vehicles that need similar ones.