2011 Briskoda Car Photo Game

PastyBoy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<br />I will go and have a look on saturday after work. I'm not very good at recognising these signs though...as Softscoop knows!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Well you read it correctly, just slightly misinterpreted it... :D

You're allowed to enter a pic now sam if you're bored of waiting! I had to do overtime on saturday so didnt get chance. Not in Lincoln now and not sure on where any signs will be locally! Argh! Go get the pic and set me an easier challenge!

Right, it seems that most people have given up with this thread. :(

Here's the winning entry of a challenge that I thought would be dead easy for someone else to complete to get it going again.

chalkboard.jpg

So to try and get it going again....

Challenge 150 - A picture of your car and a street name sign that is [something] Rise

We have a winner emoticon-0123-party.gif

Please set the next challenge Dan

Woooo!! Bit late in the year to get started, but not to worry! Easy one to try and keep things rolling along: -

Challenge 151: A picture of your car with some football/soccer goalposts in view.

Edited by Bezzy

Does 'gay' have to be on it's own? Or can it be part of another word? ie. Gayton Avenue?

The word Gay. So not part of another word.

That'd be too easy and Sam would have it in 3 minutes. ;)

Yup, probably killed the thread for another week too! My nearest is miles away and not guaranteed to have a road sign!

You need to be inventive in this game.

I'd probably have parked so just the first three letters were showing and hoped for a win. ;)