Number plate LED bulbs

Anyone else having issues with them? After about a month of them being in they start to flicker.Im now on my 4th set :S :dull:

Yes, had mine in about 6 months and got a replacement sent because one was flickering and now the other one is nackered too so I've just binned them along with the led sidelights !

I had one in the glove box that started flickering. I should probably check my number plate bulbs. I think my side lights are OK though, and my map / courtesy lights are def still OK.

All from UltraLEDs. Had them all in for a couple of months now I think.

Well I have just replaced my 2 numberplate bulbs with LED'S but they have either blown straight away or a fuse has gone! But they dont work thats for sure! Wish I hadnt bothered!

Are they round the right way mate?

Leds usually only work one way what with them being a diode and all.

Try removing them and turning them through 180 degrees. If they were switched on when you

changed them then you may have shorted the lampholder against the bodywork whilst changing them.

( I did exactly this when I recently changed Mrs Grrs numberplate lamps for LEDs.Changed fuse number 36 and all okay )

HTH

Yeah I also given up on led plates as they kept blowing on me.. was on my 3rd set :dull: Went back to originals.

Did you know............................................. Reverse polarity duration lasts for about 2-3 secs before it starts popping :thumbup:

Enough time for you to start your car, run to check and switch off again before it blows :rofl: .................................. (or wise ones will use the aid of a window)

Are they round the right way mate?

Leds usually only work one way what with them being a diode and all.

Try removing them and turning them through 180 degrees. If they were switched on when you

changed them then you may have shorted the lampholder against the bodywork whilst changing them.

( I did exactly this when I recently changed Mrs Grrs numberplate lamps for LEDs.Changed fuse number 36 and all okay )

HTH

Thanks for that mate. I will give it a go today, I am sure I have blown afuse as my dash lights have also gone! Hope its just a fuse!

Ill let u know the outcome!

Thanks