February 2011 Meet

smog monster

SUNDAY 20th FEBRUARY 2011 @ THE STRAY CAFE , REDCAR

Seems that there is now more & more members joining in & around the north east so i think its about time we all get our heads together and try to organise a north east meet without it falling flat on its face , i was thinking about meeting up at the Stray Cafe on the Coast Road at Redcar , somewhere warm with refreshments :thumbup:

was thinking about meeting up for 12ish , hows that with everyone ?

Edited by smog monster

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SUNDAY 19th FEBRUARY 2011 @ THE STRAY CAFE , REDCAR

Seems that there is now more & more members joining in & around the north east so i think its about time we all get our heads together and try to organise a north east meet without it falling flat on its face , i was thinking about meeting up at the Stray Cafe on the Coast Road at Redcar , somewhere warm with refreshments :thumbup:

was thinking about meeting up for 12ish , hows that with everyone ?

Count me in

1. a_duncan

Is that Saturday 19th or Sunday the 20th February? There isn't a Sun 19th.

I can't do the Sunday, I'm at a Marshals Training Day.

Edited by Jim H

I could attend this its only down the road be in a VW though... Is that allowed?

Also could get a heck load of Vags to come to this if you wanted, but if you want it private thats fair enough.

Get urself down , the next meet we will have up in tyneside to pay u back hows that sound :thumbup:

I will be also approaching david at NE Detailing (chester le st) to organise another meet at his place , bit nearer for you , hope u can make it down to Redcar , friendly bunch u know we don't bite :devil:

Edited by smog monster

Well worth investing in a snow foam lance & pressure washer , you can pick up the Karchers for about £50 then all u need is . . .

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/washing-and-drying/foam-lance-various-fittings/prod_371.html (bargain these , i paid £50 for mine couple years ago)

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/washing-and-drying/super-snow-foam-5-litre/prod_370.html

Have a read of the reviews , that will change your mind ;)

Edited by smog monster

• 2 weeks later...

Darn it , i suppose i'm gonna have to clean n polish my car now !!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Don't clean it yet. I washed mine last weekend and within 24hours (4 car journeys) it was mucky again! :swear: I hate Black cars!

I might give mine a quick wash next week before the meet on Wednesday evening.

Edited by Jim H