Miracle Delivery?

Way back in mid-July I ordered another Octavia L & K Auto Diesel Estate and was eventually given a Week 2 build date.

The dealer (Withams in Walton-on-Thames) then let me know the build would be brought forward to Week 1. Then, hey,

to their great astonishment, the vehicle was delivered to the dealer on the 14th January, having been built on the 7th!

SEVEN DAYS FROM BUILD TO DEALER!! They've never experienced anything like this before, they admit.

I believe in miracles.

Way back in mid-July I ordered another Octavia L & K Auto Diesel Estate and was eventually given a Week 2 build date.

The dealer (Withams in Walton-on-Thames) then let me know the build would be brought forward to Week 1. Then, hey,

to their great astonishment, the vehicle was delivered to the dealer on the 14th January, having been built on the 7th!

SEVEN DAYS FROM BUILD TO DEALER!! They've never experienced anything like this before, they admit.

I believe in miracles.

Did they remember to put an engine in it??

Thats actually not unusual at present, as 4 weeks before I took delivery of my Octy, the sales guy was going potty that the system was telling him that orders were currently in build week, but had actually turned up & was sitting on his forecourt :D.

12 days before mine arrived the car was still in Emden waiting for a ship & had been for 10 days previously. Then suddenly 4 days later the system says it on the transporter to the dealer, 4 hrs later its in Deal in Kent, all the way from Grimsby.

Edited by lfc958