Are vRS mats maching washable?

vRS Joe

I don't know about them being machine washable but here's what I do once a month or so that seems to get them looking like new:

Shake off loose dirt

Vacuum well as necessary

Scrub vigorously with a cloth and Meguiars APC (I'm sure any multi-purpose cleaner would do)

Leave to dry

Vacuum well once more to remove any residues

It brings the pile up again and makes them nice and fluffy!

I would give it a go tbh. I use Megs APC and jetwash mine so can't see a washing machine being any worse. Haven't put mine in as i get it in the neck enough for washing all my detailing cloths in there!

I washed my front mats last year, and they came up pretty good. The drying time's a pain, but if you wait for the warmer months, that'll be quicker.

The only downside of a washing machine is that the backs can melt or crack if it's too hot, think I loosened some of the edge stiching/piping on mine. But if i don't look for it, not a problem :)

I washed my front mats last year, and they came up pretty good. The drying time's a pain, but if you wait for the warmer months, that'll be quicker.

The only downside of a washing machine is that the backs can melt or crack if it's too hot, think I loosened some of the edge stiching/piping on mine. But if i don't look for it, not a problem :)

Yeah put it on a 30C wash....